• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what happened to sfilosa?

20 posts in this topic

Steve told me he has a new job and doesn't frequent the boards as much for this reason. thumbsup2.gif

Had a brief conversation with Steve and yes he is busy with a new job but expects to be back in full force shortly.

well, there you have it...............i was wondering the same thing.

glad to hear he's coming back. thumbsup2.gif

Steve told me he has a new job and doesn't frequent the boards as much for this reason. thumbsup2.gif

Had a brief conversation with Steve and yes he is busy with a new job but expects to be back in full force shortly.

thanks. it must stink to have work impinge upon this important stuff.

thanks. it must stink to have work impinge upon this important stuff.

yeah, really!!

I'm here, but very busy.

I actually have to stay in Miami Beach (60 miles from my home in West Palm Beach) from Monday thru Thursday, but the company lets me stay in a nice condo. grin.gif

I'm the CFO of the company that is building this......

Canyon Ranch Condo (Miami Beach)

On AOL on Saturday they had a Forbes list of five fantasy places they would like to live in 2006, and my project was one of them.

That said, I won't be living there anytime soon.

tonofbricks.gif

Picture this..........a courthouse in Sarasota where the CGC blacksox (although found guilty of resub madness they are set free on a technicality when their confessions go missing) led by Steve Borock, triumphantly face the cameras. Scanning the sea of reporters he catches out of the corner of his eye the small boy Sfilosa, a long time supporter and vocal apologist for everything CGC. Sfilosa looks at him plaintively and says "say it ain't so Steve, say it ain't so" 893whatthe.gif

Picture this..........a courthouse in Sarasota where the CGC blacksox (although found guilty of resub madness they are set free on a technicality when their confessions go missing) led by Steve Borock, triumphantly face the cameras. Scanning the sea of reporters he catches out of the corner of his eye the small boy Sfilosa, a long time supporter and vocal apologist for everything CGC. Sfilosa looks at him plaintively and says "say it ain't so Steve, say it ain't so" 893whatthe.gif

27_laughing.gif