• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doug has already proven himself

32 posts in this topic

I just posted this a few moments ago but that other post is getting too long with endless entries wandering entries. Here is a new one.

We live in a tough society. If you slip up in a great way it can cost you your job and potentially bar you from any other solid career. This is a fact but it is also a frikkin' darn shame. Doug made a serious big slip a while back that cost him his law career. That is one harsh penality. He paid it. So now what do we do? Should he be forever barred from a decent career with no chance in hell to redeem himself? Some of you knuckleheads seem to infer this. I hope your a$$$ never makes a big err cause then you will understand.

Now Doug has without question run a dam successful comic business since he started it. Pedigree competes for a market share with Comic-Link, eBay, Heritage, and others. Who here can dare say that Doug hasn't come through for them? Either you didn't get your comic or you didn't get your selling check? If you can then say it. If not then Doug has been doing a dam good job. Should we lop his frikkin' head off now after the fact. I'm telling you that he paid for the previous err by getting his law career yanked. Now he is moving forward and has already proven himself. Are some of you suggesting that we turn back the clock and retry his a$$$ for the law problem? If you are saying that then joined Dooku you have.

If you agree that Doug has already proven himself, I hope you take the next step and email or call him and let him know that you believe in the solid work he has done since his law fiasco and that you are standing with him. In fact, I'm gonna email his camel a$$$ and let him know right now!

Here is a new one!

If you agree that Doug has already proven himself

How again has he proved himself? screwy.gif

Well, he has years of dealing with the public. I know of no person that has ever lodged a complaint against him regarding comics. He ships quickly and has always been a pleasure to deal with as far as I'm concerned. He made some mistakes in his Law practice and is no longer allowed to practice Law. He's been punished for it. As I said in the other post, he alerted me to a Ewert book when he could have sold it to me and I'd never had known. I, for one, will continue to do business with him

keith contarino

I just posted this a few moments ago but that other post is getting too long with endless entries wandering entries. Here is a new one.

We live in a tough society. If you slip up in a great way it can cost you your job and potentially bar you from any other solid career. This is a fact but it is also a frikkin' darn shame. Doug made a serious big slip a while back that cost him his law career. That is one harsh penality. He paid it. So now what do we do? Should he be forever barred from a decent career with no chance in hell to redeem himself? Some of you knuckleheads seem to infer this. I hope your a$$$ never makes a big err cause then you will understand.

Now Doug has without question run a dam successful comic business since he started it. Pedigree competes for a market share with Comic-Link, eBay, Heritage, and others. Who here can dare say that Doug hasn't come through for them? Either you didn't get your comic or you didn't get your selling check? If you can then say it. If not then Doug has been doing a dam good job. Should we lop his frikkin' head off now after the fact. I'm telling you that he paid for the previous err by getting his law career yanked. Now he is moving forward and has already proven himself. Are some of you suggesting that we turn back the clock and retry his a$$$ for the law problem? If you are saying that then joined Dooku you have.

If you agree that Doug has already proven himself, I hope you take the next step and email or call him and let him know that you believe in the solid work he has done since his law fiasco and that you are standing with him. In fact, I'm gonna email his camel a$$$ and let him know right now!

Read the JIM thread .... you may want to edit.

Shhhh.....Shad thinks he is the cause and effect of everything that happens here. Don't disturb his hallucination. gossip.gif

I almost forgot. He has that nifty trick where he does absolutely nothing in order to motivate others to dig up the truth. Perhaps he should travel the country and give motivational talks. He could just stand at the podium for a couple of hours staring at everyone without saying a word.

It would now appear that everything Doug has learnt as a lawyer, he's applying to being a comic mogul.

That's worthy of a real big thumbsup2.gif

yeahok.gif

Here is a new one!

Well, he has years of dealing with the public. I know of no person that has ever lodged a complaint against him regarding comics. He ships quickly and has always been a pleasure to deal with as far as I'm concerned. He made some mistakes in his Law practice and is no longer allowed to practice Law. He's been punished for it. As I said in the other post, he alerted me to a Ewert book when he could have sold it to me and I'd never had known. I, for one, will continue to do business with him

keith contarino

Keith,

That's real sweet of him.

No, really.

And I'm actually going to balance out the fact that he 'ships quickly' against the fact that he also deliberately and hastily attempts to slip a known trimmed Ewert book past CGC to obtain an upgrade (and anonimity) that was a lot more profitable than a (possible) Brulato refund.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Tough call.

Here is a new one!

keith contarino

I don't get this. I just don't get this. confused-smiley-013.gifscrewy.gif

Here is a new one!

keith contarino

Mark, what's to get? confused-smiley-013.gif

Sweet, sweet books and quick shipping will beat out honesty and integrity very time.

Here is a new one!

keith contarino

Mark, what's to get? confused-smiley-013.gif

Sweet, sweet books and quick shipping will beat out honesty and integrity very time.

Sigh.

frown.gif

Shhhh.....Shad thinks he is the cause and effect of everything that happens here. Don't disturb his hallucination. gossip.gif

Jeez, these recent threads have really put people on edge. Shadroch is a nice enough guy and so are you, let's return to some modicum of civility and save it for Krazy Kat. grin.gif