• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doug has already proven himself

32 posts in this topic

Shhhh.....Shad thinks he is the cause and effect of everything that happens here. Don't disturb his hallucination. gossip.gif

Jeez, these recent threads have really put people on edge. Shadroch is a nice enough guy and so are you, let's as return to some modicum of civility and save it for Krazy Kat. grin.gif

thumbsup2.gif

I just posted this a few moments ago but that other post is getting too long with endless entries wandering entries. Here is a new one.

We live in a tough society. If you slip up in a great way it can cost you your job and potentially bar you from any other solid career. This is a fact but it is also a frikkin' darn shame. Doug made a serious big slip a while back that cost him his law career. That is one harsh penality. He paid it. So now what do we do? Should he be forever barred from a decent career with no chance in hell to redeem himself? Some of you knuckleheads seem to infer this. I hope your a$$$ never makes a big err cause then you will understand.

Now Doug has without question run a dam successful comic business since he started it. Pedigree competes for a market share with Comic-Link, eBay, Heritage, and others. Who here can dare say that Doug hasn't come through for them? Either you didn't get your comic or you didn't get your selling check? If you can then say it. If not then Doug has been doing a dam good job. Should we lop his frikkin' head off now after the fact. I'm telling you that he paid for the previous err by getting his law career yanked. Now he is moving forward and has already proven himself. Are some of you suggesting that we turn back the clock and retry his a$$$ for the law problem? If you are saying that then joined Dooku you have.

If you agree that Doug has already proven himself, I hope you take the next step and email or call him and let him know that you believe in the solid work he has done since his law fiasco and that you are standing with him. In fact, I'm gonna email his camel a$$$ and let him know right now!

How many posts are you going to cut and paste this to? I have enough to read without having to reread your dribble.

He proved that he's resubbed a TRIM JIM Ewart book and tried to sell it on Heritage. He's proved that he committed 48 counts of misconduct in regards to other peoples money. What proof are you looking for to have some serious questions for him?

If he had been your lawyer and you had been one of the victims, would you now feel it's ok to deal with him in the comic book business cause it's a whole different venue and the two are unrelated to his character?

Whew, glad that's finally over!

What's over? There is still a complete contradiction going on in regards to the timeline of the Trim Jim book. I'm just waiting for the main parties involved to provide the FACTS that back up their claims. Until then, it's just a he said, she said argument based on nothing but speculation which I decided was getting nowhere and have tried to quit participating in.

There's always a diehard out there. As for me I've already begun to take off my armor and relish the victory. There it is: V.

Victory? Is this what it is all about for you? I don't care about winning or losing in this, just getting to the bottom of the facts. I'm open to change how I feel based on those revelations...are you?

We live in a tough society. If you slip up in a great way it can cost you your job and potentially bar you from any other solid career. . . Doug made a serious big slip a while back that cost him his law career. That is one harsh penality. He paid it.

Somebody REALLY doesn't get it . . .

grin.gif