• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adding word Balloons to art

16 posts in this topic

Is there a safe way to do this? I have a couple key story pages from a mini-series that didn't have word balloons, and I would like to put word balloons on them. Does anybody have any ideas as to what to do and still keep the art safe?

Is there anyone who does this professionally? I'd like to get some logos and stats on an acetate overlay for a cover I recently purchased.

I've got some instructions from a guy on comic-art-L. I'll dig them up.

Sorry for the side question, but what if you still have the original word balloons, but they have fallen of the page? Do you guys recommend keeping them, gluing them back on.. or just tossing and doing an overlay?

I'd keep it and probably try to glue/tape it back on.

I just recently had that happen to me. A stat that was originally glued to the page fell off during shipping. I wasn't sure that a new layer of glue would be the answer with the old glue residue still present. So I tired some double-sided tape, and that seemed to do the trick.

Tom Orzechowski will take commissions like this. His name and email were recently posted to comicart-l if someone still has it.

I searched and found the post and relevant info concerning Orzechowski. I may send him an email about this. Thanks for the lead.

Is there anyone who does this professionally? I'd like to get some logos and stats on an acetate overlay for a cover I recently purchased.

I've got some instructions from a guy on comic-art-L. I'll dig them up.

I know I'm late on this thread but would you mind posting those instructions? Also could someone post a link to the comic-art-L website - I can't find it. Thx.

Thanks. I looked at the other threads and they don't seem to be concerned with the issues here that I'm soliciting info for. Pkveronese, I would be very appreciative if you could post the instructions you found for putting logos and stats on an accetate overlay? Also, if someone knows Tom Orzechowski's contact info which was apparently posted in the comic-art-L website (which I cannot find by searching google - I'm pretty new to comic art collecting) that would also be appreciated.