• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

Actually got this done last year at SDCC, just now got around to taking it out of the poster tube. This was alot of line waiting.

poster4.jpg

signed by Peter David, Jeph Loeb, Arthur Adams, Mike Mckone, Brian Michael Bendis, Mark Morales, Audrey Adams, Dan Slott, Jim McCann, Joe Quesada, Paolo Rivera, Terry Dodson, Rachael Dodson, Whilce Portacio, Matt Fraction, Dennis Calero (plus sketch), Chris Claremont, Milo Manara (plus sketch), Simone Bianchi, Frank Tieri, Adam Glass, Shawn Crystal (plus sketch), Stuart Immonen, Kathryn Immonen, Mark Brooks.

Wow.....bring on the Justice League Unlimited. :popcorn:

Actually got this done last year at SDCC, just now got around to taking it out of the poster tube. This was alot of line waiting.

poster4.jpg

signed by Peter David, Jeph Loeb, Arthur Adams, Mike Mckone, Brian Michael Bendis, Mark Morales, Audrey Adams, Dan Slott, Jim McCann, Joe Quesada, Paolo Rivera, Terry Dodson, Rachael Dodson, Whilce Portacio, Matt Fraction, Dennis Calero (plus sketch), Chris Claremont, Milo Manara (plus sketch), Simone Bianchi, Frank Tieri, Adam Glass, Shawn Crystal (plus sketch), Stuart Immonen, Kathryn Immonen, Mark Brooks.

hm I was behind some guys with this poster in the Bendis line....

Than you must have also been behind the guy with the thousand books to get signed so when Bendis signed mine he was very disinterested

lol I was! That was even after they said to only have a "few" books signed. He was the same with me by that time.

Than you must have also been behind the guy with the thousand books to get signed so when Bendis signed mine he was very disinterested

lol I was! That was even after they said to only have a "few" books signed. He was the same with me by that time.

I ended up behind him at least ten times, it was so annoying. In my mind I'm like you don't even have those bagged and boarded, and u don't cgc em so what's the point of that many [pullhair]

transformers1A.jpg

Sweet! :applause:

Some neat Grell books that I finally got around to scanning.

The GREEN ARROW #50 is the only graded copy on census...no Universal blue labels either.

gawonder1.jpg

ga50.jpg

ga75.jpg

Nice set! Awesome green sig, too! I have some GL/GA books I want to get him to sign. AWESOME - was just thinking about that too...

Just in! No GPA with all sigs, are there any out there?

Shatner, Nichols, Koenig, Nimoy, Takei

st1d.JPG

That particular book signed by the 5 living cast members? Not sure, I have one signed by all 5 but a different book...

Just in! No GPA with all sigs, are there any out there?

Shatner, Nichols, Koenig, Nimoy, Takei

st1d.JPG

That particular book signed by the 5 living cast members? Not sure, I have one signed by all 5 but a different book...

A Walking Dead #19?