• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,965 posts in this topic

Sean that 45 is just flat out one of the nicest Silver Age books ever, in terms of eye appeal, sig placement and being complete.

(worship)

Thank you. Yeah Chris and I have been geeking out over these. We were lucky enough to get some nice copies from BlazingBob. :)

I have a couple of questions.

1. Can someone tell me when the yellow label came in?

2. Is there a resident expert here who could verify a signature for me from a scan?

I have a blue label book with a signature on it. I think its authentic but would like some verification from one of the experts in this forum.

I don't want to start a specific thread just for this, hence my posting here. If there is a specific thread for these type of questions, just point me to it.

Thanks in advance, Bran.

I know that about CGC and sigs etc. (thumbs u

Two fairly self explanatory questions I thought, just waiting for an answer on both.

This is purely for my own interest/information. I have a book that was graded I believe BEFORE the yellow label came in (Blue label 2005), and I think the sig is genuine. Doesn't really matter if it is or not, but it would be nice if it was genuine.

I thought there might be someone here who is a sig expert? (shrug)

Edited by Bluetooth

I would be curious to see it and wonder why it wasn't a green label? Most people on here can ID a Stan Sig...

Here it is.

1962AF015-4140f-2.jpg

That definitely looks like Stan's signature. (thumbs u

I would be curious to see it and wonder why it wasn't a green label? Most people on here can ID a Stan Sig...

Here it is.

1962AF015-4140f-2.jpg

That definitely looks like Stan's signature. (thumbs u

Looks pretty legit to me.

Just a few of my new faves that I have recently got.

AlienPredator2.jpg

AlienPredator3.jpg

I got issue 1 too, but forgot to take a picture of it - doh!

Signed by John Bolton.

EvilDead4.jpg

I have a 9.6 too, if anybody is interested in that one :)

Signed by John Bolton.

These are WAY cool. Two of my new faves:

HeroesForHope.jpg

Signed by John Bolton, Stan Lee, Bernie Wrightson, Brian Bolland, Bill Sienkiewicz, Bob Layton & Howard Chaykin.

Magneto0.jpg

Signed by Stan Lee, Bill Sienkiewicz & John Bolton.

and I've already shown this off earlier in a thread, but wanted to show it again :)

sc060af48a.jpg

Sal Buscema.

sc060b657e.jpg

Joe Sinnott.

and thanks to Rich and Brian for these:

PerezThanos.jpg

George Perez.

45e34236.jpg

Jim Steranko.

Love them all :cloud9:

Thanks to Rich, Brian, and Fred :foryou:

This may be ignorant, but how do you get the sketch covers? At cons do they just have blank covers and they do those?

You normally have to supply your own blank cover comics to the artist. On rare occasions the artist may have blank covers you can buy at his/her table or you could pick one up from another vendor if you're at a con.

You know him and love him as that crazy druggie in Boogie Nights---but found his real craft honed in Punisher and Hung----

THOMAS JANE!!!! (and yes, it's true, he never wears shoes at the con. He's barefoot the entire show. Go figure.)

Punisher Movie Adapt #1 and #2 CGC 9.8 s/s Jane

punishermovie1.jpg

punishermovie2.jpg