• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

This is my sons thing and it really turns out cool I think, He loves doing it on the last day of a con (we always go 3)

I keep a decent stock of blanks for both commissions through the mail and at cons signings ect so I give him one and he gets everyone he can to sign it.

This one is from Albuquerque Comic Expo 2011

IMG_0009.jpg

It has tons that I cant even remember but some are Brian Pulido, Artur Suydam, Matt Campbell, Shannon Denton, Andy Kuhn, and many others

This is his other one from Albuquerque Comic Con 2012

Autograph.jpg

It has Brian Pulido, Jon Hughes, Nei Ruffino, Eric Basaldua (Ebas), Jamie Tyndall, David Harrigan, Larry Welz, Andy Carreon, David Mack, Patric Finch.

He likes it and I think its fun for him to do, He also has a sketch book he gets sketched in but that takes time and his little 6 year old patients don't last so long.

This is my last book from NYCC:

13303.jpg

I want to thank Andrew (GAcollectibles) for getting my books signed & graded at NYCC.

That is perfect signature placement on a great book by a fantastic legend! (thumbs u

Just got these back from the Mesa show, and special thanks to reptilekingdie (Mario) for getting me these while I was in Vegas (Mesa is only a few miles from my house).

Capullo ... Batman doodle and Batman #1 relaunch Van Sciver Variant. I'll try to get EVS to sign in a couple of months.

Capullo-Batman98FC.jpg

BatmanRelaunch1V98FC.jpg

This is my last book from NYCC:

13303.jpg

I want to thank Andrew (GAcollectibles) for getting my books signed & graded at NYCC.

That is perfect signature placement on a great book by a fantastic legend! (thumbs u

Thank you :)

I picked out the sig placement of the book :grin:

I'm very picky of sig placement on books (it's the OCD in me :insane:lol )

Final books from NYCC are in. One of the GL's belong to my buddy J DUB. All three books signed by Adams and O'Neil. Here are the scans instead of those pics I had up.

Batman251-F.jpg

GreenLantern85-F.jpg

GreenLantern85JW-F.jpg

Edited by svndst1030

Vicente Alcazar was a surprise (to me) guest at NYCC this year. I was very excited to be able get his sig. Also, it came up so quickly that I had to dig through my longboxes rather than go out and find a primo copy. Was very happy with the grade under those circumstances! :)

13314.jpg

Got this delivery yesterday.

file.jpgfile.jpg

file-2.jpgfile.jpg

file.jpgfile.jpg

Thanks to Peasofcrap for the Lee Sketck, the Miller SS and for collecting the other books to make it a bigger parcel for overseas.

Edited by naits