• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's going on with the DonRosaCollection eBay account?

56 posts in this topic

Oh, this is just [embarrassing lack of self control] great! Me and eBay are almost done with each other.

Two of the books I won last week, and paid for on Monday via Paypal, have now been relisted. I won't be holding my breath on receiving them then, I suppose.

Or a [embarrassing lack of self control] refund.

frustrated.gif

You're having a bad week aren't you? First with selling and now with buying.. stooges.gif

Yup. This has not been my finest hour. frown.gif

The only bright spot was Heritage getting NARUed. smile.gif

But then they got reinstated. frown.gif

Yeah, [embarrassing lack of self control] week all around.

Relax...limey makepoint.gif

Is there any chance we can fit your posts with a 'relevance filter'? confused-smiley-013.gif

And why isn't the Tourettes medication working? frustrated.gif

Oh, this is just [embarrassing lack of self control] great! Me and eBay are almost done with each other.

Two of the books I won last week, and paid for on Monday via Paypal, have now been relisted. I won't be holding my breath on receiving them then, I suppose.

Or a [embarrassing lack of self control] refund.

frustrated.gif

You're having a bad week aren't you? First with selling and now with buying.. stooges.gif

Yup. This has not been my finest hour. frown.gif

The only bright spot was Heritage getting NARUed. smile.gif

But then they got reinstated. frown.gif

Yeah, [embarrassing lack of self control] week all around.

Relax...limey makepoint.gif

Is there any chance we can fit your posts with a 'relevance filter'? confused-smiley-013.gif

And why isn't the Tourettes medication working? frustrated.gif

frown.gif

Just Call Steve directly.

From his Website:

http://www.super-con.com/haydeal.shtml

Steve Wyatt (661) 829-2962 or (916) 719-4477

I know Steve has many helpers and I don't know if he has someone else handling his auctions, but this is probably just a glitch. He's probably already set up for WonderCon.

Not much of a WW fan, so besides the 9.9 label, what's so special about the book to make you want to buy it for $1275? confused.gif

Just Call Steve directly.

From his Website:

http://www.super-con.com/haydeal.shtml

Steve Wyatt (661) 829-2962 or (916) 719-4477

I know Steve has many helpers and I don't know if he has someone else handling his auctions, but this is probably just a glitch. He's probably already set up for WonderCon.

popcorn.gif

I'm a big Wonder Woman fan - trying to put together a nice collection. I own a few other Vol. I Wonder Woman's in 9.9 (288, 290 and 306) so I thought it would be a nice addition to my collection. Wonder Woman (Vol. I and II) are the only comics I collect CGC graded - aside from a few Fathoms and Witchblades 893applaud-thumb.gif

Tell me about it - I was the one who won the Wonder Woman CGC 9.9 and now I see it on ebay again. Don't know what's going on, but I intend to find out. frustrated.gif

I sent Steven an email late last night and one again at about 6 p.m. this evening. No response yet. If I don't have a response by tomorrow morning, I'll give him a call and let everyone know if I find out anything. confused-smiley-013.gif

I'm a big Wonder Woman fan - trying to put together a nice collection. I own a few other Vol. I Wonder Woman's in 9.9 (288, 290 and 306) so I thought it would be a nice addition to my collection. Wonder Woman (Vol. I and II) are the only comics I collect CGC graded - aside from a few Fathoms and Witchblades 893applaud-thumb.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Tell me about it - I was the one who won the Wonder Woman CGC 9.9 and now I see it on ebay again. Don't know what's going on, but I intend to find out. frustrated.gif

I sent Steven an email late last night and one again at about 6 p.m. this evening. No response yet. If I don't have a response by tomorrow morning, I'll give him a call and let everyone know if I find out anything. confused-smiley-013.gif

He's setting up at Wonder Con makepoint.gif

He's setting up at Wonder Con makepoint.gif

foreheadslap.gif

That might explain why he's not responding. Is it just him in his business, or does he have employees that take care of selling/shipping while he's gone? Either way, if nobody finds out anything by tomorrow, I'll try to reach someone by phone and see what I can dig up.

I think this means take a chill pill folks...your books aren't going anywhere.

I'm not in a panic or anything. Just wondered what's going on and want to make sure they're aware of it as soon as possible. They'll probably want to keep the number of upset bidders to a minimum when they have to cancel these auctions.