• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT Leonardo DiCaprio to sell over 150 lots of Star Wars toys

52 posts in this topic

So now action figures have "collection" designations too? 27_laughing.gif

you'd be surprised how much this collection should fetch $$$$$$$$ news.gif

How much more do you think it will fetch with it being labelled the LC collection over any other nice collection? Will AFA recognize it on their labels too?

you'd be surprised how much this collection should fetch $$$$$$$$ news.gif

How much more do you think it will fetch with it being labelled the LC collection over any other nice collection? Will AFA recognize it on their labels too?

probably yes, he is one of the top money making actors in the world.

Wow all the money in the world, and thats his collection. I'm stunned. Although there is about a half dozen high end pieces, their isn't really anything rare at all in the lot. Looking at the grades given, it is overgraded as well. Sure you might have had enough of it, but whats he gonna do with an extra $25,000 in his pocket. In case anyone else was wondering, Christian Slater is rumoured to be a low key, high profile SW collector as well. As is Ricky Shroeder. Both appeared in original Kenner Commercials for the toys as well.

Jim

Wow all the money in the world, and thats his collection. I'm stunned. Although there is about a half dozen high end pieces, their isn't really anything rare at all in the lot. Looking at the grades given, it is overgraded as well. Sure you might have had enough of it, but whats he gonna do with an extra $25,000 in his pocket. In case anyone else was wondering, Christian Slater is rumoured to be a low key, high profile SW collector as well. As is Ricky Shroeder. Both appeared in original Kenner Commercials for the toys as well.

Jim

Now you've done it...you called him Ricky! 893naughty-thumb.gif He's RICK now. 27_laughing.gif

So there saying I shouldn't have taken the jawa out of the package? confused-smiley-013.gif

I still have that little plastic-caped jawa here somewhere.. I read up on them one time, found out it was rare, and was going to sell it

Too bad there are so many fakes that keep people away, or I might be able to make some cash, even loose. sorry.gif

THEY'RE A PEDIGREE! stooges.gif

This could be the next ugly thread war:

Leonardo DiCaprio SW toys...Collection or Pedigree?

Maybe we can get him on here and grill him over it. 27_laughing.gif