• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT Leonardo DiCaprio to sell over 150 lots of Star Wars toys

52 posts in this topic

So now action figures have "collection" designations too? 27_laughing.gif

THEY'RE A PEDIGREE! stooges.gif

This could be the next ugly thread war:

Leonardo DiCaprio SW toys...Collection or Pedigree?

Maybe we can get him on here and grill him over it. 27_laughing.gif

Who do you think started this thread, Leonardo the shill

Theres so many fake vinyl cape Jawas floating around, that it's damn tough to get a premium for it (loose) nowadays at all.

That's why it's still sitting here. I'd rather own a rarity than sell it for peanuts.

This could be the next ugly thread war:

Leonardo DiCaprio SW toys...Collection or Pedigree?

Maybe we can get him on here and grill him over it. 27_laughing.gif

I was thinking about placing a bid until I read the auctions fine print. frown.gif

"Winning bidders must pay within 10 days and must allow Leonardo to sketch them naked while wearing a blue diamond necklace".

Theres so many fake vinyl cape Jawas floating around, that it's damn tough to get a premium for it (loose) nowadays at all.

That's why it's still sitting here. I'd rather own a rarity than sell it for peanuts.

JC, There are prominent collectors in the SW hobby who would be able to authenticate the piece should you ever decide to sell it. It will make it easier to sell and you'd make more $$$. I'm sure any fee they'd charge would be very reasonable. If you ever decide to do so, shoot name a PM and I'll give you some leads.

JC, There are prominent collectors in the SW hobby who would be able to authenticate the piece should you ever decide to sell it. It will make it easier to sell and you'd make more $$$. I'm sure any fee they'd charge would be very reasonable. If you ever decide to do so, shoot name a PM and I'll give you some leads.

You probably don't even to have to go that far.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1896522...ce&n=283155

From what I understand, the author is the same person making this post.

Shameless plug smile.gif

Jim

Calling this one a C9 is like calling an VF book 9.4. "Morphy" needs to lay off the crack pipe.

Wait a minute!! That's not Anakin Skywalker - it's some old fart that looks nothing like the young guy at the end of the ROTJ DVD!!

What insufficiently_thoughtful_person makes these toys anyway? frustrated.gif

That Anakin is so over graded. It's the most valuable piece in the lot. 3-4 k in mint condition. The Bubble is so yellow, the creases are huge. Perhaps more like a C-7 candidate. As for Beyonder, all that newer POTF stuff has very little value today. You could set up at a toy show, put that Sand Person variation you were talking about out for $5.00, and I pretty much guarantee, you're taking it home with you.

Jim

That Anakin is so over graded. It's the most valuable piece in the lot. 3-4 k in mint condition. The Bubble is so yellow, the creases are huge. Perhaps more like a C-7 candidate. As for Beyonder, all that newer POTF stuff has very little value today. You could set up at a toy show, put that Sand Person variation you were talking about out for $5.00, and I pretty much guarantee, you're taking it home with you.

Jim

I would have been more impressed if he had the Droids Vlix figure or a REAL Boba Fett with the firing missle.