• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman/Batman series

35 posts in this topic

This is an awesome headbang.gif series with good art & story. I'm only missing # 1 & 2. But I agree that they do take too long sleeping.gif to pump them out. If they followed their schedule they should be in the early 30's I think.

Thanks for comments...I will pick up the series!!

Definitely pick up the trades. The arc with Michael Turner drawing is one of the best!!

Thats why I picked up this.... cloud9.gif

sssupbat109.6.jpg

I've got a #8 sketch cover with Turner and Steigerwald sigs on it; but it's not slabbed.

This is an awesome headbang.gif series with good art & story. I'm only missing # 1 & 2. But I agree that they do take too long sleeping.gif to pump them out. If they followed their schedule they should be in the early 30's I think.

If any one needs a #3, I have an extra copy that's not in bad shape. At least 9.2 but likely more.

Aman,

I agree about the Bizarro situation. Just not my favorite characters and it did slow the series down big time. I'm going to hang in there. This book is good about changing creative teams and I'm more than happy to donate the money for his son's issue.

Pat

His son's issue is going to be #26.

BTW i just picked up a second set of 1-20 + Secret Origins 2003 if anyone wants them. All in the NM range and 1st prints. Won't be ready for a few days while i organise them and then offer them for trade/sale.

Also should have extra copies of issues #16, 17, 18, 19, 23.

I'm loving this book so much im buying multiples! insane.gif

Right, still a few S/B issues to be produced before the posthumous Sam Loeb scripted issue, #26.

Jeph Loeb is soon-to-be a Marvel exclusive, and will be scripting the next volume of The Ultimates after Millar departs. Jeph Loeb is also listed in the credits of the TV show Lost-- either as producer or story editor or something.

Bought the first 2 tpbs to see what all the hype was about with this series. Loved both arcs!!! I remember reading about the death of Loeb's son in a Wizard a month or two ago. Very sad story. I suspect that is the main reason the series is delayed if he is suppose to be the writer passed the 2nd arc.

He is the writer but I think that his run is coming to an end very soon.