• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just finished watching the Ultimate Avengers Movie.

91 posts in this topic

I saw the ad on TV and the animation looked horrible - like some ultra cheap Saturday morning cartoon.

Well some parts are very 90's-TV style...I agree, but I'm still glad they didn't manga-cartoon style it too much...

1110632-ult1.jpg

1110632-ult2.jpg

1110632-ult3.jpg

1110632-ult3.jpg.66bce4b1edbfd688218b915675398105.jpg

I saw the ad on TV and the animation looked horrible - like some ultra cheap Saturday morning cartoon.

Well some parts are very 90's-TV style...I agree, but I'm still glad they didn't manga-cartoon style it too much...

1110632-ult1.jpg

Looks like Cap is doing some kind of hip-hop dance? confused-smiley-013.gif

bumpit.gif

I just watched it last night. Pretty good. Some parts were a little lame. Didn't particularly care for Cap's voice or characterization of Pym.

Stayed pretty close to the comic, which was nice. Wish they would have used the Skrulls instead of the insect aliens.

Final battle with the Hulk was very good. Especially the Thor/Hulk fight. Great stuff there.

Not a bad effort from Marvel. thumbsup2.gif

How about the voice talent search extra? Was that any good?

That was the dumbest stuff I have ever seen, it takes alot of courage to make a jackazz off yourself poke2.gif

bumpit.gif

I just watched it last night. Pretty good. Some parts were a little lame. Didn't particularly care for Cap's voice or characterization of Pym.

Stayed pretty close to the comic, which was nice. Wish they would have used the Skrulls instead of the insect aliens.

Final battle with the Hulk was very good. Especially the Thor/Hulk fight. Great stuff there.

Not a bad effort from Marvel. thumbsup2.gif

Watched it last night!

It obvious Thor is a god considering how he went toe to toe with the Hulk.

I was suprised when Hulk lifted the hammer.

I was suprised when Hulk lifted the hammer.

That was the best part of the entire thing!

Is the Hulk just that strong that the Norse magic could not prevent him from lifting it, or is he "worthy" to wield Molnjir as Banner is "good"???

I hope that the next one will follow the current story. It could be great.