• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I can't believe no one has posted about Captain America #14!! ~SPOILERS~

12 posts in this topic

Yowza! Great cover. Great fight between Cap and Buckey and the Red Skull isn't dead but rather trapped in the body of Gerneral Lukin. The writer of this book continues to impress me. I actually picked up this months copy of Daredevil to see if he can keep it going.

Yowza! Great cover. Great fight between Cap and Buckey and the Red Skull isn't dead but rather trapped in the body of Gerneral Lukin. The writer of this book continues to impress me. I actually picked up this months copy of Daredevil to see if he can keep it going.

Brubaker is very good. His series for Wildstorm, Sleeper, is one of my favorite books of the decade so far.

The whole story just took too long to tell. I know a lot of people enjoyed it, but it seemed the payoff wasn't that exciting. It still left way too many questions.

I did like the retro background for the cover.

I liked how Cap used the Cube to make Bucky remember everything too. Great issue and series! thumbsup2.gif

Brubaker is very good. His series for Wildstorm, Sleeper, is one of my favorite books of the decade so far.

Sleeper, I have still have all of that sitting in a pile to be read. Just never found the time and was so busy keeping up with all the stuff I had to keep up with.

Sleeper, I have still have all of that sitting in a pile to be read. Just never found the time and was so busy keeping up with all the stuff I had to keep up with.

Mate, you have to make time to read Sleeper.Wicked stories and some VERY weird situations and some graphic art to help you get the picture gossip.gif

I've got a good feeling that Brubaker is going to stick around for a long time and this is going to turn out to be a classic run.

Have you seen the May Previews - Cap is in London, on the hunt for the Winter Soldier cloud9.gif

I really think that Steve Epting is doing a stellar job on the art side and I hope that he sticks around aswell.

I've got a good feeling that Brubaker is going to stick around for a long time and this is going to turn out to be a classic run.

Have you seen the May Previews - Cap is in London, on the hunt for the Winter Soldier cloud9.gif

I really thing that Steve Epting is doing a stellar job on the art side and I hope that he sticks around aswell.

Good point! Epting is a great artist, and it is nice to see him back at Marvel thumbsup2.gif