• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Essential Moon Knight

19 posts in this topic

nope. 893naughty-thumb.gif

I know where it came from... but do YOU even know who that is? 27_laughing.gif

yeahok.gif

I just thought it was funny that you were using a picture of me from my glam rock stage costume as your avatar. confused-smiley-013.gif

It was actually a play off of October who had one fo them, so I used another of the group. Both from the same image you stole off the web of the band.

yeahok.gif

I just thought it was funny that you were using a picture of me from my glam rock stage costume as your avatar. confused-smiley-013.gif

It was actually a play off of October who had one fo them, so I used another of the group. Both from the same image you stole off the web of the band.

Thanks for the update, Yesterday's Newsboy. foreheadslap.gif Say, maybe you could give us a quick round-up on the day's events overseas in WWI?

yeahok.gif

Thanks for the update, Yesterday's Newsboy. foreheadslap.gif Say, maybe you could give us a quick round-up on the day's events overseas in WWI?

Well, on January 3, 1915 Germany uses poison gas against Russians.

yeahok.gif

Scintillating! Reminds me of that time you ate all that popcorn at the moving picture show, it does. (Except that I'm Irish. Black Irish. Black Irish Latino. Blirtino.)

yeahok.gif

Scintillating! Reminds me of that time you ate all that popcorn at the moving picture show, it does. (Except that I'm Irish. Black Irish. Black Irish Latino. Blirtino.)

I'm afraid I don't quite understand your post, are you saying poison gas should have been used against Blirtinos?

yeahok.gif

I'm afraid I don't quite understand your post, are you saying poison gas should have been used against Blirtinos?

We are a proud people, the Midwestern Blirtinos. We have been known to delay our own imminent deaths by weeks simply to prove a point.

yeahok.gif

We are a proud people, the Midwestern Blirtinos. We have been known to delay our own imminent deaths by weeks simply to prove a point.

popcorn.gif