• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Miller added to NYCC

13 posts in this topic

FRANK MILLER ADDED TO NYCC GUEST LIST, SCHEDULE

Press Release

CBLDF Presents: Speaking Freely with Frank Miller, 1pm Sunday, February 26 at New York Comic-Con, Jacob K. Javits Center

For nearly three decades, Frank Miller has been redefining comics, media, and the place each enjoys in the wider cultural conversation. From the reinvigoration of Batman and Daredevil to the whole cloth creation of Sin City as a 21st Century blockbuster franchise, Miller always makes a mark on the media he touches. Join him as he is interviewed by CBLDF Executive Director Charles Brownstein for a free-wheeling discussion of his creative life as one of the strongest voices in popular culture. This interview will be followed by a special auction of Frank Miller rarities from the CBLDF Auction Archive. A must see for every Miller fan!

He was extremely nice at WW Chicago, but I heard WonderCon was a different story?

Somebody brought him etched Sin City Shot Glasses (hand made), he did a really nice Marv Sketch for him in his sketchbook...sigh why didnt I think of that 27_laughing.gif

He was friendly to me at Wondercon. Not talkative, but cordial.

He was drinking a Corona, and appeared to have had a few before the signing, but I can understand it being a weird thing for anyone who's not a movie star.

Calling Hari - Steve B got Neal Adams, Jim Starlin, etc., for the last NYC dinner.

i'm sure you can swing Frank Miller?!?!?!? wink.gif Hell, i'll buy the drinks...........for Frank........... grin.gif

Hey that's right , i wonder what kind of stories Mike Kaluta will tell. Hopefully something with Frank Frazetta, me and Red Hook will be there ears wide open.

Calling Hari - Steve B got Neal Adams, Jim Starlin, etc., for the last NYC dinner.

i'm sure you can swing Frank Miller?!?!?!? wink.gif Hell, i'll buy the drinks...........for Frank........... grin.gif

Hey that's right , i wonder what kind of stories Mike Kaluta will tell. Hopefully something with Frank Frazetta, me and Red Hook will be there ears wide open.

We'll work on all the artists on Saturday; I'm sure we'll get some of them to come. I just got an email from Mike Kaluta today that he was excited about the dinner. I'm sure he could (and will) tell some great stories!