• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM House of Mystery 179- 1st Wrightson art

14 posts in this topic

Has 3 very faint non-color breaking spine stresses that are less than 1/8 of an inch. Very sharp corners but has pen mark on cover. Most copies from this collection seemed to have them.

HofM179.jpg

HofM179b.jpg

THIS IS THE SAD PART. Insert scary music.

The interior cover has tanning and some sort of small interior cover stain on the top front cover. I did this scan very carefully holding the page over the scanner hoping it would be close enouh to read. No damage done. So what type of grade can I still hope for with this interior.

HofM179b001.jpg

This one is tricky. Personally, tanning aside--this looks like a 7.5 or even 8.0...

with the stuff going on there...you should expect a bump down to 7.0, which is my pesonal opinion.

Despite the tanning, I would hold onto that book. Did you acquire the pen mark collection?

It is not water it is a corner that is somewhat dry compared to the rest of the book. There is no water damage on this book. I didn't notice it until it showed up on the scan. The book is tight and may have been read a couple of time.s

It is not water it is a corner that is somewhat dry compared to the rest of the book. There is no water damage on this book. I didn't notice it until it showed up on the scan. The book is tight and may have been read a couple of time.s

You sure? I can see tidelines even on that small scan. I would give it another look. confused-smiley-013.gif