• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM House of Secrets 81

11 posts in this topic

Scary Guy sez....7.5

I've yet to put my mittens on a copy of this issue.

It's a tough one. I was lucky to pick up one of Banner's rejects in technical 8.0 with perfect centering, nice PQ, and deep color strike. I haven't seen a nice one for sale since.

Scary Guy sez....7.5

It's a tough one. I was lucky to pick up one of Banner's rejects in technical 8.0 with perfect centering, nice PQ, and deep color strike. I haven't seen a nice one for sale since.

I've never seen a nice copy, even CGC'd. There were two CGC 9.4 issues I've seen for sale, and the books are a joke. I remember vividly Rip, povertyrow, and others ragging the book. I think it was the Pacific Coast copy (I think there are two PC copies of 81).

I'm sure yours is leap ahead of those copies, especially with Mike's grading.

Scary Guy sez....7.5

I've never seen a nice copy, even CGC'd. There were two CGC 9.4 issues I've seen for sale, and the books are a joke. I remember vividly Rip, povertyrow, and others ragging the book. I think it was the Pacific Coast copy (I think there are two PC copies of 81).

I'm sure yours is leap ahead of those copies, especially with Mike's grading.

Here is my copy....and I do love it so! cloud9.gif

HOS812.jpg