• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Forum's Russ Gives Us His 2 cents in Latest Newsletter!

6 posts in this topic

OK, I have your attention now:

"Let me tell you, 3 weeks ago I needed to restock an area of the website so I ordered some comic books online. I won't mention any names but I must say I was floored at the level of non customer service I experienced.

First off, I received no confirmation that the order was even being packed. Secondly they charged me $25 to ship 30 comic books. Third it took them 3 weeks to ship out a box of 30 comic books. Fourth they flat out lied to me on the phone about how slow they are because of how many orders they get everyday (I placed 2 orders, 1 week apart and the order number was only 15 numerical spots different) Here we are today, close to a month after ordering them and I still don't have the comic books to sell to you. Fifth their 800# never worked, or was always busy. Sixth, I will never use them again.

I just don't understand why some online shops think that people want to wait for their order. Why they think that we want to be left out of the loop on where our order is at in the process. Sure, sometimes we make mistakes or an order takes longer to ship because of a supply problem but never, ever does it take a month to ship an order that is all comic books."

I'd like to know who has service this bad...

OK, I have your attention now:

"Let me tell you, 3 weeks ago I needed to restock an area of the website so I ordered some comic books online. I won't mention any names but I must say I was floored at the level of non customer service I experienced.

First off, I received no confirmation that the order was even being packed. Secondly they charged me $25 to ship 30 comic books. Third it took them 3 weeks to ship out a box of 30 comic books. Fourth they flat out lied to me on the phone about how slow they are because of how many orders they get everyday (I placed 2 orders, 1 week apart and the order number was only 15 numerical spots different) Here we are today, close to a month after ordering them and I still don't have the comic books to sell to you. Fifth their 800# never worked, or was always busy. Sixth, I will never use them again.

I just don't understand why some online shops think that people want to wait for their order. Why they think that we want to be left out of the loop on where our order is at in the process. Sure, sometimes we make mistakes or an order takes longer to ship because of a supply problem but never, ever does it take a month to ship an order that is all comic books."

I'd like to know who has service this bad...

I'd like to know who Russ is...

I'd like to know who Russ is...

Obtuse Sterling is referrring to ComicSupply's weekly newsletter that he sends out by e-mail.

Is that the one with the manure mountain ? I always get Russ and Chuck mixed up.... confused-smiley-013.gif

Hmmm, sounds like Mile High's wonderful customer service.

In my opinion, if someone is going to send criticisms in a news letter they should have the kahones to name names. Otherwise, they are not helping anybody.