• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do any of you own "1 and only" top census books??

426 posts in this topic

A tribute to the God of Thunder smile.gif

I recently picked up these two top-census, one-and-only books from a fellow Board member. Both are difficult issues to find in high-grade. There is only one 9.6 copy of 183 and no 9.6 copies of 185.

Thor183CGC9.jpgThor185CGC9.jpg

893whatthe.gif

Posted these on the BA war thread, but here are some one and onlys...

oaaw213.jpg

oaaw218.jpg

oaaw228-1.jpg

oaawar289cgc.jpg

I've also got a nice 9.6 of OAAW #291, but I haven't scanned it yet.

Shep

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

A tribute to the God of Thunder smile.gif

I recently picked up these two top-census, one-and-only books from a fellow Board member. Both are difficult issues to find in high-grade. There is only one 9.6 copy of 183 and no 9.6 copies of 185.

Thor183CGC9.jpgThor185CGC9.jpg

893whatthe.gif

Steve I miss those books already but considering what I replaced them with I guess I can't complain. Still I love those Thor's especially the one's done by John Buscema. cloud9.gif

that's a nice tarzan .....where did you get that one from?
confused.gif I outsniped you on that one from readywit's auction. confused-smiley-013.gif

Absolutely the easiest Witching Hour from 1-10 to find in 9.4 or better...I've had a 9.4 and the Oakland 9.6 (bc has tanning issues), this this copy looks very fresh...and stands alone at the top (for now).

1791743-wh3.jpg

1791743-wh3.jpg.34006c5fe429cdb6fac101607846c9f3.jpg

Sharp White color on that WH #3 Sterling. thumbsup2.gif

Who did you kill for it? (A little "horror" humor never hurt anyone.)

Heritage auctions. gossip.gif

Absolutely the easiest Witching Hour from 1-10 to find in 9.4 or better...I've had a 9.4 and the Oakland 9.6 (bc has tanning issues), this this copy looks very fresh...and stands alone at the top (for now).

1791743-wh3.jpg

Stunning cover. I don't even own a 3 of any grade frown.gif