• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do any of you own "1 and only" top census books??

426 posts in this topic

Greggy is correct, it was on ebay (before 2002 gossip.gif)

I remember being surprised at how little it went for. If memory serves, I think it went for less than $3000 and everyone went haywire over a 20X guide return or some such.

Ed

Greggy is correct, it was on ebay (before 2002 gossip.gif)

I remember being surprised at how little it went for. If memory serves, I think it went for less than $3000 and everyone went haywire over a 20X guide return or some such.

Ed

Well, I'm bummed that I missed seeing it.

There is frequently an outcry on the Boards over the price of mint books, and often 9.8 books, and sometimes scarce 9.6 and 9.4 books...Or is the price of variants? Or the price of golden age books?

Does having the top CGC SS book on the census count as its own category? Well I'm picking up a few books today that are the only CGC SS books of their kind on the census, not HG copies to be sure, but all slabbed and a few with double signatures.

Fantastic Four #20

Avengers #10

SGT Fury #53, 59, 70, 88, 106

Aces High #3

All Out War #1 & 2

Chamber of Chills #22 (price variant)

Creatures On The Loose #10

I'll be posting pics of them later tonight.