• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

893applaud-thumb.gifhail.gifThat's an amazing collection of Detective Comics, and the Batman #1 I'm glad to see this thread active again. I may make a contribution next week, before submitting an order to CGC.

1440731-PICT0392.jpg

I'm going to be filling out my freebie spinner racks soon full to the brim with slabs a beauties.......

I'd love to buy off of spinner racks like that! 893applaud-thumb.gif

1440731-PICT0392.jpg

I'm going to be filling out my freebie spinner racks soon full to the brim with slabs a beauties.......

I'd love to buy off of spinner racks like that! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Wait until I really fill them out.. cloud9.gif.then you can comment...this was just a quick snapshot for the Cap and Mandi thread.

1440731-PICT0392.jpg

As Tommy Lee said to Pamela Anderson, "Nice rack".

STEVE (make mine Larson)

27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif

batset1r.jpg

hello all...

thought I would add some bats ....technically this bat run I am putting together will belong to my best customer/friend, but until he pays me for them, they are mine smile.gif...will redo the tec shot when I can line up 27-53 in one shot smile.gif

rick

hello all...thought I would add some bats ....technically this bat run I am putting together will belong to my best customer/friend, but until he pays me for them, they are mine smile.gif...will redo the tec shot when I can line up 27-53 in one shot smile.gifrick

Now THAT'S impressive - a true Batfan addict. All Blue labels, too (well done, sir).

STEVE (make mine Larson)

batset1r.jpg

hello all...

thought I would add some bats ....technically this bat run I am putting together will belong to my best customer/friend, but until he pays me for them, they are mine smile.gif...will redo the tec shot when I can line up 27-53 in one shot smile.gif

rick

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gifthumbsup2.gif.. A job well done in putting those books together for a customer.. Maybe you can do mine too when I get more $

Now THAT'S impressive - a true Batfan addict. All Blue labels, too (well done, sir).

STEVE (make mine Larson)

hello all...

thanks...while I personally love restored books that have great page quality and look great, my customer is not a fan of restoration, and he only wants unrestored, 5.5 or better (with 1 and 2 being the exceptions)...we had a beautiful # 7, but it came back from cgc with color touch, so our 1-30 run I thought I had completed, now has a hole in....

Brian, when you are ready, lmk smile.gif!

rick

STEVE (make mine Larson)

hello all...

thanks...while I personally love restored books that have great page quality and look great, my customer is not a fan of restoration, and he only wants unrestored, 5.5 or better (with 1 and 2 being the exceptions)...we had a beautiful # 7, but it came back from cgc with color touch, so our 1-30 run I thought I had completed, now has a hole in....

rick

What does that mean Rick? Are you buying for him? Or do you jointly own the books?

STEVE (make mine Larson)

hello all...

rick

What does that mean Rick? Are you buying for him? Or do you jointly own the books? popcorn.gif

What does that mean Rick? Are you buying for him? Or do you jointly own the books?

He stated in this thread (i think) a while back that it's a run that he's putting together for a customer. All to be delivered at one time. Now that's a mail day to look forward to thumbsup2.gif

He stated in this thread (i think) a while back that it's a run that he's putting together for a customer. All to be delivered at one time. Now that's a mail day to look forward to thumbsup2.gif

I wish i was the post-man to deliver the books

STEVE (make mine Larson)

hello all...

rick

Haha, thanks Rick.. Give me about... 10 years?