• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

After todays pickup at Heritage I now have 8 of the 10 Ko Komics graded by CGC

Only missing the Vancouver 9.2 and a 5.0

With one to be submitted for grading

John

So the group photo will happen when you get those last two known copies?

batnew2.jpg

hello all..

have received a few new books back from cgc....eventually, will try to take a pic of 1-31 (since that is complete, but some books are still at cgc)...

thanks

rick

Awesome shot.

What's up with the blue cover? DC run out of ideas for red/black/yellow? insane.gif

Change in printing technology at the time. Four colors became available instead of the usual three. This was such a breakthrough discovery that an entire line of successful comics was named after the new tech.

Sidenote: I have a bridge for sale. PM me if interested.

batnew2.jpg

hello all..

have received a few new books back from cgc....eventually, will try to take a pic of 1-31 (since that is complete, but some books are still at cgc)...

thanks

rick

awesome group shot ! very nice 893applaud-thumb.gif

hello all..

thanks for the kudos...Bats is definitely a love/passsion for me.... I have a wonderful time collecting them! enjoy posting and sharing, and I REALLY appreciate all the help I have received from many of my newly founded friends on this board! and I hope to make many more new friends!

thanks

rick

It looks great seeing all of those copies together! 893applaud-thumb.gif

How many more are there that you are shooting for -- or are these the only pre-code 2 Face covers?