• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

Nice !

Tell me about it. He is the completists completist.

not exactly; you know i reject the two canadian annuals and mpfw.

Not sure why u are rejecting both Canadian b/w Timely annuals. 1 of them (think it was Marvel Mystery) cloud9.gifwas actually printed in USA. Can't remember which though: either Capt America b/w 1942 or Marvel Mystery b/w 1944.

Here's a Four Favorites group I was working on...

4favgroup.jpg

My favorite character is the Unknownsoldier. I'd like to get the Our Flag books one day. 893blahblah.gif

AWESOME set! Feel free to post large scans of any of them! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I've seen and owned a couple over the years, but never have I seen so many in one place! It gives me a deeper appreciation for them. Thanks DM! And I add my welcome to the Boards! 893applaud-thumb.gif

uh oh, i hope i didnt just make it harder to fill the holes. thanks for the welcomes everyone. grin.gif

Finally finished a mini goal on my Wings run... Picked up #4 from Heritage last week to complete the #1-5 run. They're all low to mid grade, but they'll do... for now grin.gif

winglot.jpg

hello all...

SWEET!

rick

The first time I posted in this thread, I asked Alton if I could post my group of 2 books. blush.gif

Here's some updated pictures.

I took 1 group shot of all, and two separate pics, so you would be able to see the books better.

They range from 4.0 to 7.5 and 1 raw book.

Groupshotof181.jpg

Groupshotof182.jpg

Groupshotof183.jpg