• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

I cant believe this great thread had fallen to the bottom of the second page.... 893whatthe.gif

Anyway, rarely have I had so many beautiful ladies in my bed at the same time... blush.gif

various.jpg

Very nice 893applaud-thumb.gif

yes, very beautiful ladies,.. nice books, nice grades on them as well.

Amen to both those thoughts! 893applaud-thumb.gif

cgroupr.jpg

hello all...

rounded up a few new additions....

rick

The man is on fire! acclaim.gif

he's using timely balm to soothe that 'gator roundball team wound.

we stroked those dawgs tonight...now if the tigers can get by Ole Miss, we are buttin' heads tomorrow! woo hoo...

rick

A picture is worth.....

greateight.jpg

Wow Bill what a great group shot, now if there were just an Action 1, Superman 1, and Marvel Comics 1 ...

Gimme time, I'll get there. Maybe by summer of '09.

A picture is worth.....

greateight.jpg

Wow Bill what a great group shot, now if there were just an Action 1, Superman 1, and Marvel Comics 1 ...

Incredible !!! hail.gif So what did you grade your Tec #27 at... I don't know about you but when I see amazing books like that it evokes the urge to want to roll in them like money... tongue.gif

A picture is worth.....

greateight.jpg

Is that another of your trashs can on the left side of the picture? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

A picture is worth.....

greateight.jpg

Incredible !!! hail.gif So what did you grade your Tec #27 at... I don't know about you but when I see amazing books like that it evokes the urge to want to roll in them like money... tongue.gif

Thank D&S! Yes, it does make me want to roll around with them.... blush.gifblush.gifshy.gif

Seriously, congratulations! I figured that was what you were going for when Tec 27 disappeared from your sig line.

You must be ten feet off the floor! yay.gif

Seriously, congratulations! I figured that was what you were going for when Tec 27 disappeared from your sig line.

Thanks Alan! I am one thrilled dude! I could actually stop collecting now, and be perfectly content..but something tells me I won't. I wonder what that is confused-smiley-013.gif

Avarice? grin.gif

Thanks Alan! I am one thrilled dude! I could actually stop collecting now, and be perfectly content..but something tells me I won't. I wonder what that is confused-smiley-013.gif

Avarice? grin.gif

It's too late for quiting. Printers ink is in the blood.