• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

Not the best photo, but here are a handful of my best GA's...

PrimetimeGroupGrail1.jpg

Awesome GA group shot, Ben! hail.gif I knew you had the Action 13 and Bats 1 but 893whatthe.gif the supporting cast is just as impressive! thumbsup2.gif

GE

Salamat Po Dino! smile.gif

I didn't know you were Filpino. I had a feeling you were judging from your last name.

Yah, Brian. R u Pinoy?

Oh yeah!!! I'm already drooling just thinking about it cloud9.gif

Yep, I am.. I'm a mix.. haha.. You know what i love though.. is Jollibee smile.gif

All pinoys love Jollibbee especially the chicken thumbsup2.gif

trenttec27r.jpgSo my dad told me if I drop this I am going to have to walk to school for the rest of my life....This is why I am grinning, to afraid to drop Dad tec 27

ok, so little dude and I sat down for our weekly Tec 27 read, and he wanted me to take a picture (the ham)....and since techinically "2" is a group, and these are "2" of my favorites, I figured why not...

rick

Nice shot Rick, Fun to share with your kids. Although it makes you appriciate THE FORTRESS!

trenttec27r.jpgSo my dad told me if I drop this I am going to have to walk to school for the rest of my life....This is why I am grinning, to afraid to drop Dad tec 27

ok, so little dude and I sat down for our weekly Tec 27 read, and he wanted me to take a picture (the ham)....and since techinically "2" is a group, and these are "2" of my favorites, I figured why not...

rick

Nice shot Rick, Fun to share with your kids. Although it makes you appriciate THE FORTRESS!

hello all...

after our Tec 1 "incident", yes, a fortress is a nice way to go...and, only I "very carefully" handled the 27...while I really only work to provide for my kids and my comic "habit", I can't think of a better way to pass on the spirit than to get my kids involved early...each of little dude's 3 older sisters all have their comic collections too (supergirl, wonder woman and batgirl!), and they actually read them !...

rick

rick

hello all...

after our Tec 1 "incident", yes, a fortress is a nice way to go...and, only I "very carefully" handled the 27...while I really only work to provide for my kids and my comic "habit", I can't think of a better way to pass on the spirit than to get my kids involved early...each of little dude's 3 older sisters all have their comic collections too (supergirl, wonder woman and batgirl!), and they actually read them !...

Seems like Matt did a fantastic job on your tec 27. thumbsup2.gif

rick

he did indeed, a fantastic job...easily a fn/vf (I grade very conservatively), likely low vf range if cgc'd....luckily the front cover really didn't need much work (only moderate piece fill and c/t), as the back cover was sweet... and, of course, a good ole Pressing! smile.gif

rick

he did indeed, a fantastic job...easily a fn/vf (I grade very conservatively), likely low vf range if cgc'd....luckily the front cover really didn't need much work (only moderate piece fill and c/t), as the back cover was sweet... and, of course, a good ole Pressing! smile.gif

rick

pressing confused.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893whatthe.gif

.......just kidding Rick poke2.gif

rick

pressing confused.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893whatthe.gif

Very nice. So the books is moderately restored? I'm jealous of your Tec 27 Rick. It's a beauty. hail.gif

rick

Very nice. So the books is moderately restored? I'm jealous of your Tec 27 Rick. It's a beauty. hail.gif

yep, I believe that is what Matt put on my restored work copy I got with the book....it is a great book...ask the boys that were at bill's that weekend, I had a smile on my face the whole time smile.gif...of course, the company there made it easy to smile too, a great, make that FANTASTIC group of guys...

rick

Not the best photo, but here are a handful of my best GA's...

PrimetimeGroupGrail1.jpg

Awesome GA group shot, Ben! hail.gif I knew you had the Action 13 and Bats 1 but 893whatthe.gif the supporting cast is just as impressive! thumbsup2.gif

GE

Salamat Po Dino! smile.gif

I didn't know you were Filpino. I had a feeling you were judging from your last name.

Yah, Brian. R u Pinoy?

Oh yeah!!! I'm already drooling just thinking about it cloud9.gif

Yep, I am.. I'm a mix.. haha.. You know what i love though.. is Jollibee smile.gif

All pinoys love Jollibbee especially the chicken thumbsup2.gif

And don't porget the halo halo and ube ice cream... thumbsup2.gif

I think Monk would force you to get rid of one. stooges.gif

What a killer covey of Coles! cloud9.gif