• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

A picture is worth.....

greateight.jpg

get that 27 back in a fortress, my good man...I have seen what your dog likes to chew on!

rick

It is locked up tight in the safe now. Thanks again for a wonderful deal on my all-time grail comic!! hail.gif

Congrats Bill.. what a smokin' book! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks Bronty, I couldn't be happier, and I owe it all to Rick! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Does that mean he is no longer a greedy S O B?

Congrats Bill.. what a smokin' book! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks Bronty, I couldn't be happier, and I owe it all to Rick! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Does that mean he is no longer a greedy S O B?

At least in the Tec 27 deaprtment.. wink.gif

A picture is worth.....

greateight.jpg

get that 27 back in a fortress, my good man...I have seen what your dog likes to chew on!

rick

It is locked up tight in the safe now. Thanks again for a wonderful deal on my all-time grail comic!! hail.gif

Who here believes Bill has the Det 27 in a safe? Come on Bill, you know it is in the nightstand next to you bed so it is the last thing you look at before turning the lights out.

Come on Bill, you know it is in the nightstand next to you bed so it is the last thing you look at before turning the lights out.

grin.gif Been there, done that (but not with a 'Tec 27, unfortunately)

STEVE

A picture is worth.....

greateight.jpg

Bill, in the immortal word of Bill Shattner, WHAT pause:...An Amazing Pause; Collection pause: You..Pause:, Should..Pause: Be pause: Thrilled: To Have Such...Pause: Books..Pause. Spock, move it I want the Blonde!

Great Shot

Paul

Edited by mr.schomburg

A picture is worth.....

greateight.jpg

rick

Who here believes Bill has the Det 27 in a safe? Come on Bill, you know it is in the nightstand next to you bed so it is the last thing you look at before turning the lights out.

guilty as charged... blush.gifshy.gif

A picture is worth.....

greateight.jpg

Bill, in the immortal word of Bill Shattner, WHAT pause:...An Amazing Pause; Collection pause: You..Pause:, Should..Pause: Be pause: Thrilled: To Have Such...Pause: Books..Pause. Spock, move it I want the Blonde!

Great Shot

Paul

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Thanks Schommy!! And thanks for quoting the immortal William Shatner, America's greatest living actor! 893applaud-thumb.gif

A picture is worth.....

greateight.jpg

rick

what is good for you, is good for me smile.gif

Come on Bill, you know it is in the nightstand next to you bed so it is the last thing you look at before turning the lights out.

STEVE

You put your Cabbage Patch dolls on the nightstand?

STEVE

I sleep with mine! cloud9.gif

STEVE

893whatthe.gif

Mrs. Strange doesn't mind??

STEVE

893whatthe.gif

Mrs. Strange doesn't mind??

I'd love to sleep with Mrs. Strange cloud9.gif but I don't think her husband would appreciate it. tongue.gif