• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

With the arrival of these two:

jumbo97-100.jpg

I now have this solid run from 95 to 105:

jumbosmallrun.jpg

which is squarely in the middle of my Jumbo Comics collection:

jumbobigrun.jpg

here's another complete run, but not all slabbed. it's that water-guy.

Billy I might have asked this before but what's the grade on the #32?

Surfer, it's an unrestored 6.5'ish. i got Ricky's undergrade when he moved up to the book he had before he got into the Okajima.

Surfer, it's an unrestored 6.5'ish. i got Ricky's undergrade when he moved up to the book he had before he got into the Okajima.

Very, very nice. Want to move to a nice 5.5? shy.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

i'm actually on the phone to ricky as i read this and fear i broke his eardrum when i howled with laughter--very cute, indeed.

fssetr.jpg

hello all...

ok, it ain't subby, but I suspect there are not too many folks out there that have a near complete (missing 3 of 79 in the pic, but one-59- is on the way...down to 2) set of DC humor Funny Stuff....my 4 year old litterally "begs" me to read him one every day...we are upto issue 24 right now....

rick

sign-funnypost.gif

That was a good one Surfer! 893applaud-thumb.gif

fssetr.jpg

hello all...

ok, it ain't subby, but I suspect there are not too many folks out there that have a near complete (missing 3 of 79 in the pic, but one-59- is on the way...down to 2) set of DC humor Funny Stuff....my 4 year old litterally "begs" me to read him one every day...we are upto issue 24 right now....

rick

893applaud-thumb.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

That was a good one Surfer! 893applaud-thumb.gif

It was worth a shot. acclaim.gif

Nice group shot Rick. I didn't know you like Funny Stuff books. In fact this may be the first time i've ever seen these books before.

I had remembered having a copy from years ago, and I was looking for a GA group that my 4 year old and I could enjoy together, without me having to worry about him handling (like the batman or tec run)....funny stuff fit the bill...it is a 79 issue run, with dodo and frog (and blackie the bear, as my son likes to call him, etc)...full of interesting 40's/50's animal humor

rick

Nice group shot Rick. I didn't know you like Funny Stuff books. In fact this may be the first time i've ever seen these books before.

I had remembered having a copy from years ago, and I was looking for a GA group that my 4 year old and I could enjoy together, without me having to worry about him handling (like the batman or tec run)....funny stuff fit the bill...it is a 79 issue run, with dodo and frog (and blackie the bear, as my son likes to call him, etc)...full of interesting 40's/50's animal humor

rick

That's pretty awesome getting the collection for your son. I can see his love of comics beginning to take place. Well, he has a lot of rare and expensive books to look after when he grows up. Such a lucky kid.

rick

That's pretty awesome getting the collection for your son. I can see his love of comics beginning to take place. Well, he has a lot of rare and expensive books to look after when he grows up. Such a lucky kid.

ahh...such a lucky dad, I say smile.gif

rick