• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

Gorgeous!!!! cloud9.gifcloud9.gif

And it's just the tip of the iceberg. thumbsup2.gif

Thank you for the kind comments, my friends. smile.gif

After carrying the torch in the metro thread, I found that I was somewhat worn out this afternoon. Thus on the spur of the moment I decided to remind myelf just how fun this great hobby is. You should have seen the look on my wife's face when I said we were going to make a big "withdrawal" from the bank.

Aye adam, you indeed have a keen eye - thnx for not giving things away. Suffice to say this is not a shot of randomly chosen books, but they are all part of my favorite "family" from the Golden Age...

STEVE

Thank you for the kind comments, my friends. smile.gif

After carrying the torch in the metro thread, I found that I was somewhat worn out this afternoon. Thus on the spur of the moment I decided to remind myelf just how fun this great hobby is. You should have seen the look on my wife's face when I said we were going to make a big "withdrawal" from the bank.

Aye adam, you indeed have a keen eye - thnx for not giving things away. Suffice to say this is not a shot of randomly chosen books, but they are all part of my favorite "family" from the Golden Age...

STEVE

Thanks for making the withdrawal!

There's nothing better than looking at your "funds" once in a while!

Twenty five great books Steve! Please post twenty five more. I am trying to see which family my favorite Amazing Mystery Funnies fits in to. You know, the green one!

Twenty five great books Steve! Please post twenty five more.

OK - ask and ye shall receive! (these are also siblings in the same "family")

000_0060.jpg

I am trying to see which family my favorite Amazing Mystery Funnies fits in to. You know, the green one!

Yes, I know (not in these two portraits; that one belongs to a different "family" wink.gif)

STEVE

Yes, I know (not in these two portraits; that one belongs to a different "family" )

Both families look very happy together! headbang.gif

Is there a pattern to the families that we are supposed to guess? popcorn.gif

fssetr.jpg

hello all...

ok, it ain't subby, but I suspect there are not too many folks out there that have a near complete (missing 3 of 79 in the pic, but one-59- is on the way...down to 2) set of DC humor Funny Stuff....my 4 year old litterally "begs" me to read him one every day...we are upto issue 24 right now....

rick

do you jast have all your comics lying on the floor.?

or are they beautifully and meticulasly agranged like that for the photos, then stored away in a box unedr your bed?

just kidding... poke2.gif

great books rick thumbsup2.gif

B

those KDF's are amazing! (as is the Amazing Man and the rest!)

thanks for sharing...but, i would LOVE to see a complete run of KDF's

I know Win has been super busy of late (been itching to see his run)

thanks

rick

fssetr.jpg

do you jast have all your comics lying on the floor.?

or are they beautifully and meticulasly agranged like that for the photos, then stored away in a box unedr your bed?

just kidding... poke2.gif

great books rick thumbsup2.gif

B

27_laughing.gif

actually, my son and I have read and re-bagged and boarded all 78 of 79 issues (still missing #34!)...we are due a new group shot soon!

thanks

rick

000_0060.jpg

I am trying to see which family my favorite Amazing Mystery Funnies fits in to. You know, the green one!

Yes, I know (not in these two portraits; that one belongs to a different "family" wink.gif)

STEVE

My favorite Target! thumbsup2.gif

West

Twenty five great books Steve! Please post twenty five more.

000_0060.jpg

STEVE

oh, man that's pretty II [it is the summer of the sequel].