• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

Well, this will have to do for now... (in no particular order) Pennsylvania, Allentowns, Cosmic Aeroplanes, Crowley, Hawkeyes, Lost Valley, Denvers, Chicago, Recil Macons, Churches, Tom Riley, Central Valleys, and Nova Scotias.

and in no particular order 893applaud-thumb.gif893whatthe.gifhail.gifheadbang.gifyay.gif

awestruck

Very nice, Bob! 893applaud-thumb.gif You have certainly revivied my interest in All Stars.

See you in San Diego...

STEVE

not mine, I have been jonesing for a run for a while...and what a better opportunity for someone to keep the JB run in tact, if bob can sell to one person!

rick

Here's another pedigree shot...let's see, a few more Larsons, Tom Riley, Lost Valleys, Hawkeye, Allentown, Recil Macon, Ohio, Cosmic Aeroplane, Churches, Pennsylvania, Central Valley, Diamond Run, Bethlehem, and an EC sampler pack (White Mountains, Gaines, Vancouver, River City, Spokane) to close out today's shameless showing off session - enjoy grin.gif

000_0063.jpg

STEVE

You are having entirely too much fun! sign-rantpost.gif

Luckily you are sharing it with us! flowerred.gif

Here's another pedigree shot...let's see, a few more Larsons, Tom Riley, Lost Valleys, Hawkeye, Allentown, Recil Macon, Ohio, Cosmic Aeroplane, Churches, Pennsylvania, Central Valley, Diamond Run, Bethlehem, and an EC sampler pack (White Mountains, Gaines, Vancouver, River City, Spokane) to close out today's shameless showing off session - enjoy grin.gif

000_0063.jpg

STEVE

893whatthe.gifhail.gif What a group of books!!!

That Disney #8 book doesn't belong...

Ed, now don't you be insulting Miss Clarabelle the Cow! 27_laughing.gif (Larson copy, I didn't have room for it in the other shots)

...and isn't there a boardie who hoards KO #1's?

Yes, we've been in touch...

STEVE

This is one of my favorite threads as well - thnx for sharing, rick 893applaud-thumb.gif

STEVE

I am waiting for some Centaur only group shots...get busy poke2.gif

Well, this will have to do for now... (in no particular order) Pennsylvania, Allentowns, Cosmic Aeroplanes, Crowley, Hawkeyes, Lost Valley, Denvers, Chicago, Recil Macons, Churches, Tom Riley, Central Valleys, and Nova Scotias.

000_0061.jpg

STEVE

Books of Steve's I would like to have

Pep 9, Batman 3 and 4, Adventure 44. oh the heck with it, I'll take them all!

Steve, I'm curious which one is the Gaines File Copy?

Jeff

000_0063.jpg

STEVE

This one is pretty random. Its going to be my new eBay store logo. (I'm thinking of changing it every month, using comics I have for sale)

Current.jpg

Very Nice! hail.gif

Couldn't get it to work frown.gif

Does anyone with computer smarts know how to resize this image to 310 pixels wide by 90 pixels tall without making the books change shape?

Couldn't get it to work frown.gif

Does anyone with computer smarts know how to resize this image to 310 pixels wide by 90 pixels tall without making the books change shape?

gossip.gif Flee-Marquette can work miracles with images.

Don't you have an Action #84 9.0? You should have that as one of the books next month. grin.gif

This one is pretty random. Its going to be my new eBay store logo. (I'm thinking of changing it every month, using comics I have for sale)

Current.jpg

Whiz and SE cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Edited by Ivanko

filter,

im pretty sure you cant make the image 310 x 90 without changing the proportions of the image and therefore squashing the comics...

i tried re postioning the comics so that you have all 6 i one row (cause the 310 x 90 reso is more an oblong shape) but it didnt com out so well...

attached. shy.gif

1872152-Untitled-2copy.jpg.5cdfc5e327a88a0e8abb765892513047.jpg