• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

gator,

i love the world's finest during that period too. nice group!

(thumbs u

These issues are very tough to find, especially the round bound 76 pagers. There are quite a few surprises inside as they were used to absorb stories left over from pre-code titles that had been cancelled.

gator,

i love the world's finest during that period too. nice group!

(thumbs u

These issues are very tough to find, especially the round bound 76 pagers. There are quite a few surprises inside as they were used to absorb stories left over from pre-code titles that had been cancelled.

agreed...Tom Sparks, the Wyoming Kid, etc...some interesting non super hero material!

rick

I thought I'd take a few group shots as I'm getting books ready for San Diego. (Just got a couple of these on consignment this morning)

First up is a Superman groupshot

Supermangroupshot.jpg

Tough to say what the market value is. I think there's only two that exist. And one of the owners is supposedly never going to sell his. So since this one is the only copy that will likely be for sale in our lifetimes, I'd say the consignor and future buyer will set the market value.

The 4.0 is qualified because of a coupon missing on the centerfold. The Sup 2 is a universal 7.0. I'll have all the books with me at San Diego if anyone here is going.

I thought I'd take a few group shots as I'm getting books ready for San Diego. (Just got a couple of these on consignment this morning)

First up is a Superman groupshot

Supermangroupshot.jpg

:o Adam, you're killin' me...just killin' me! (great shot, my friend - see you, and those beauties, in SD)

amgs1.jpg

posted in the Centaur thread, but a GA group shot none the less!

gator

That group shot is amazing, man. :jokealert:(a bad one!)

amgs1.jpg

posted in the Centaur thread, but a GA group shot none the less!

gator

That group shot is amazing, man. :jokealert:(a bad one!)

I actually liked the joke! :grin:

Gator, that is an awesome set! (worship)

Great group shot Rick. See you in San Diego :hi:

you bet....we are in booth 221 selling our Star Trek WOK MCCoy figure!....everyone stop by and say hello!

gator