• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

Ornella Muti

:cloud9: And her voice and accent just complete the package!

Ornella Muti as Princess Aura... :cloud9:

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Hey Bill, have you had a chance to watch any of the FG animated series? As fun as some of the other versions are, I still maintain that it's the best adaptation of the original Raymond strip.

And just so I don't get accused of derailing this thread, here's a Flash Gordon group shot! (thumbs u

Jeff

FlashGordonGroup01sm.jpg

I need to pick up a copy of the flash gordon with what looks to be moongirl on the cover.... :cloud9:(:

Superb set...I think the variety in Flash Gordon title styles is also cool!

GE

definitive proof of my open-mindedness. only a few more to go for my 'one of each d.c. golden age title' collection [for purposes of this run, only titles/books thru '49 will count, and has to be a big logo where applicable; the other loose criterion was that i've tried for really good covers].

thanks go to gator for the bat 11.

dcs.jpg

Bats 11 :cloud9:

definitive proof of my open-mindedness.

You are becoming the very soul of refinement and taste! (thumbs u

But why are there stripes in the background? Are they racing?

definitive proof of my open-mindedness. only a few more to go for my 'one of each d.c. golden age title' collection [for purposes of this run, only titles/books thru '49 will count, and has to be a big logo where applicable; the other loose criterion was that i've tried for really good covers].

dcs.jpg

a real beaut of a shot...nice to see a DC convert!

gator

Very cool assortment of books, btw: always liked that Boy Commandos cover.

thank you sir; and not to denigrate the d.c. line, but i quite frankly felt stiffly challenged to find a "good" cover on some of the titles. i, too, like the boy commandos cover, and insofar as comic cavalcade goes, whew.

dcs.jpg

I like the fact that they're alphabetical...well, except for that Western Comics at the end. hm

:baiting:

yeah, i, uh, did that, like, you know, on purpose.

dern LSU grad...

dcs.jpg

Nice collection! Love the 1940 NY World's Fair cover. :cloud9: