• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

Here is a group of GA that I picked up in the last few days. The 4 comics on the bottom row were a walk-in :o to my friends flea-market booth and he flipped them to me. The middle row were walk-ins to the Megacon show this past weekend and the top row were from dealers at the same show. I find that the time I spend in the GA forum has made it very difficult to focus on completing my silver-age runs. :P

gacomicslot.jpg

Here is a group of GA that I picked up in the last few days. The 4 comics on the bottom row were a walk-in :o to my friends flea-market booth and he flipped them to me. The middle row were walk-ins to the Megacon show this past weekend and the top row were from dealers at the same show. I find that the time I spend in the GA forum has made it very difficult to focus on completing my silver-age runs. :P

gacomicslot.jpg

(thumbs u

gacomicslot.jpg

That cover on the Thrilling comics is one of my favorites! :cloud9:

gacomicslot.jpg

What an incredible stroke of luck Flee (worship) Great books :applause:

Books after my own heart, Rick!

That JUMBO from the recent Heritage auction? if so, I was very close to bidding ... glad I didn't!

If you ever get a dupe of that FP with the first Arrow cover, PM me!!

GREAT SHOT!! :applause:

some new arrivals

marchgsr.jpg

Awesome set Gator. Although I am a bit torked as I was bidding on that Jumbo....

what??? I told you and parker and richard and russ I was gunning for it...make that #4 on the list I just emailed you :baiting:

some new arrivals

marchgsr.jpg

Awesome set Gator. Although I am a bit torked as I was bidding on that Jumbo....

what??? I told you and parker and richard and russ I was gunning for it...make that #4 on the list I just emailed you :baiting:

You may have told those other two dweebs and Russ, but I don't recall you telling me.

But, I should have known you were going after it since they had a copy each

lol:jokealert: