• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

posted in the WW thread, but since I have not been posting many books of late, I got motivated to take at least one shot

sens17-2.jpg

where's the #13? hm

sold my 13 last year

posted in the WW thread, but since I have not been posting many books of late, I got motivated to take at least one shot

sens17-2.jpg

where's the #13? hm

sold my 13 last year

what ped is that 9.0? that's a saucy looking book you got there geek. nice group, by the way.

sens17-2.jpg

where's the #13? hm

sold my 13 last year

what ped is that 9.0? that's a saucy looking book you got there geek. nice group, by the way.

the best of the bunch lol crowley

Thanks Dino! :shy:

(These group shots are fun... but if anything, they make me want to collect even more books that are NOT in my focus!) :pullhair:

:o You HAVE a focus? :baiting:

Group shots are sooo much better than individual scans. Great set .5 :applause:

i don't collect the star titles, seem more like centaurs anyway, or the feature funnies, as nowhere in that lineage is there a s'hero appearance, but i am after all the rest of the cheslers. now missing only a dynamic and a punch. i've shot the group with the holes in the appropriate place.

cheslers.jpg

Wow that is an amazing accomplishment Billy

Now we gotta help you find those last two (thumbs u

It's a rainy lazy day here in NYC, so I thought I'd post some of my last remaining group shots. :)

Here's my updated LB Cole shot. I've been a big fan of his work since the 90s.

I'm also (slowly, almost imperceptibly) collecting Catmans, so I was very happy to snag a few of the great covers Cole did for the title.

75365.jpg

Here's an EC group shot. Still some of the coolest books ever published.

(I had quite a few more than this, but keep selling them off to fund other stuff...darn it.)

76865.jpg

It's a rainy lazy day here in NYC, so I thought I'd post some of my last remaining group shots. :)

I'm also (slowly, almost imperceptibly) collecting Catmans, so I was very happy to snag a few of the great covers Cole did for the title.

75365.jpg

What a beautiful group!!! :cloud9:

The colors on your Catman 32 are exceptional!

Thanks! :) They do look neat together with those bold colors. Even the logos on those books are cool.

That Catman has amazing colors, but if you look closely you'll see the shark nibble in the ULC...

I see you have Catman # 30 , # 31 "Wolf cover", # 32 , have those myself . Great books . (thumbs u I like the stories inside also . Fun . Bob Fugitani art also , Who I think dosen' t get his due.I also have # 28 "Dr. Macbre cover", # 29 "Circus cover." I just need a nice # 27 Patriotic cover. Are you going after those also ? . Only 32 issues but, WHOO WHEW!! Catmans have always been hard to find. Those other L. B. Cole books you have are sweet also. :golfclap:

75365.jpg

One of those days, I will own a copy of that Thrilling Crime Cases :cloud9:

Whenever you sell your copy, think of me ;)

Fantastic array of books .5. You've got a great eye for comic-goodness. :headbang:

Jon. you have a superb collection anyone would be proud to own. (worship)

I see you have also one of my fave covers such as Weird Science Fantasy #29, Classic .....