• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

Just recieved my ComicLink wins, so I thought I'd throw together a new and improved slabbed Pep group shot :cloud9:

DSCN0080.jpg

DSCN0084.jpg

damn! wonderful. even more wonderful to have seen most of those bad boys in person a few months back.

Just recieved my ComicLink wins, so I thought I'd throw together a new and improved slabbed Pep group shot :cloud9:

DSCN0080.jpg

DSCN0084.jpg

damn! wonderful. even more wonderful to have seen most of those bad boys in person a few months back.

outside of the MH run, I can't imagine a better run out there ...well done, lots of patience and hard work (maybe you can teach me)

#23 & #27. :takeit:
I didn't know you collected Pep Comics.

I don't, but I've always loved those two covers. I guess I'm just a collector of awesome covers.

I wish this was a sales thread!

I don't, but I've always loved those two covers. I guess I'm just a collector of awesome covers.

I agree! I wish this thread was a FS thread too. Oh, and I also like the Pep #23 and #27 too.

I agree! I wish this thread was a FS thread too. Oh, and I also like the Pep #23 and #27 too.

We've already established that all threads are potentially sales threads -- we're only dickering over the price, as George Bernard Shaw put it. (That might be a false attribution.)

Jack

We've already established that all threads are potentially sales threads -- we're only dickering over the price, as George Bernard Shaw put it. (That might be a false attribution.)

Jack

I picked up some tasty books from Old George.

I really like Irv Novick's work for Pep, both covers and interiors. (thumbs u

DSCN0080.jpg

DSCN0084.jpg

:applause: "Unbelievable!" "I can't believe it, Cotton!"

Now where did I leave that adoption paperwork?

this great thread has been allowed to lay fallow for a whole month. so, in celebration of completing this cool little run [the 2 was a loooong time coming], i offer....

mysteryrun.jpg

I have that run too. It was my first GA complete run to finish. Isn't it a fun title - great Schomburg covers to boot.