• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

I forgot to post this one - last one for real this time. I love this run of books. It is Reg'lar Fellers Heroic Comics - the first 15. Some great Bill Everett art. I just got three of these back from CGC so getting closer to a complete slabbed set.

Still looking for a #13 to finish this run out :wishluck:

heroic.jpg

very, very nice. if someone would just send me an heroic 10, i'd join t with a group shot of these. anyone?

Latest round of purchases. Not much of a condition freak. I like to read the books without them falling apart in my hands or lose a $1,000. on if I bump a corner! Enjoy.

06-02-09.JPG

Latest round of purchases. Not much of a condition freak. I like to read the books without them falling apart in my hands or lose a $1,000. on if I bump a corner! Enjoy.

06-02-09.JPG

very fun looking little group

06-02-09.JPG

very fun looking little group

I love the diversity of that shot. :applause:

06-02-09.JPG

Awesome group Plady! I LOVE the PL 17 and the MF 61, and the Adv 61 and the All Stars and the.....

:)

Too much time on my hands this week. After posting some pics from my GA slabs, I went through a lot of my raw books. Thought I would post a few pics of my raws.

My first GA run that I completed was this one - Leading Comics w/the Seven Soldiers (the missing ones are slabbed). I'm not a DC guy but I love this run.

leading.jpg

Sweeeet! :cloud9:

fy-1.jpg

Some fun books - one-shots and first issues

ones.jpg

Fox

ox.jpg

Other stuff

fawcett.jpg

And Nationals plus the last Uncle Sam I needed to complete that run. Plan on submitting the US to have a complete slabbed set.

nationals.jpg

Some fun books - one-shots and first issues

ones.jpg

Fox

ox.jpg

Other stuff

fawcett.jpg

And Nationals plus the last Uncle Sam I needed to complete that run. Plan on submitting the US to have a complete slabbed set.

nationals.jpg

damn t, i don't have asthma, but feel like i could use an inhaler. 'bout out of breath.