• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

5919377809_1a8ac92a4c_z.jpg

Here are some of my Big Big Books. I have a couple that are duplicates so I flipped them over. I am still missing several including the Mickey Mouse books and another Tracy.

5919377809_1a8ac92a4c_z.jpg

Here are some of my Big Big Books. I have a couple that are duplicates so I flipped them over. I am still missing several including the Mickey Mouse books and another Tracy.

Great books BB :applause:

here are some "A's" from a collection I recently picked up...a nice GA grouping

tec31ws001.jpg

If those are just the A's, one can only imagine the B's through Z's. I don't suppose you'll ever tell us how y ou got this collection, but it sure looks amazing, and I hope you'll show more.

here are some "A's" from a collection I recently picked up...a nice GA grouping

tec31ws001.jpg

If those are just the A's, one can only imagine the B's through Z's. I don't suppose you'll ever tell us how y ou got this collection, but it sure looks amazing, and I hope you'll show more.

We'll have to call it the "super gator" collection!

a strip-reprint/dell group shot w/ kid

Strip%252520Reprint%252520Census%25252012.jpg

"where's the spiderman books?"

Strip%252520Reprint%252520Census%25252022.JPG

That's a wonderful stack of comics. When I was 10 or 12 years old, I could spend an entire summer reading a stack like that.

In fact a probably read my brother's Uncle Scrooge and WDCS collection at about that age.

Today I would like to read the Prince Valiant book and admire the Gasoline Alley stories in Popular.

Edited by BB-Gun