• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

Thanks, everyone:) and Bill, you and Gator are on the same wavelength, he emailed me the same word;)

Now who is going to volunteer to come over and pick them all UP;)?

You are a wonder woman. That is an amazing batch of comics. I might help if could keep 1 or 2 (I already have 3).

bb

I'm telling myself it's great exercise;) I actually found 2 extras, I had both the raw ones and the CGC'd books...someone was looking for one of the early ones, and I can't remember who, lol.

Thanks, everyone:) and Bill, you and Gator are on the same wavelength, he emailed me the same word;)

Now who is going to volunteer to come over and pick them all UP;)?

That's a great group of comics Sharon. And everything looks so tidy! I'll pick them up for you if you'll come down and clean my house :wishluck:

Sha, your photos reminded me that when we were little, my brothers and I would take all our comics and cover the floor with them. Our mom would holler at us to "get those things off the floor!"

Great memories! :cloud9:

I had these in the WW thread, but it was suggested I post them, here, as well...so..

I've had these all for a while, but I've been upgrading, slowly, VERY slowly...I doubt I'll finish anytime soon, so I figured I'd better take a picture while I had some time...Just couldn't get real clear shots of them all without climbing on the furniture, but I may try another camera...

anyway...:) Here!

DSCN0235.jpg

DSCN0236.jpg

DSCN0239.jpg

DSCN0240.jpg

DSCN0241.jpg

DSCN0243.jpg

DSCN0244-1.jpg

Having owned almost 70 Sensation Edgar Church/Mile Highs, this photo takes me back to when I amassed all those books, I really miss 'em! Great collection Sharon! :applause:

Sha, your photos reminded me that when we were little, my brothers and I would take all our comics and cover the floor with them. Our mom would holler at us to "get those things off the floor!"

Great memories! :cloud9:

Luckily my husband doesn't care, lol...

Having owned almost 70 Sensation Edgar Church/Mile Highs, this photo takes me back to when I amassed all those books, I really miss 'em! Great collection Sharon! :applause:

Wow, I would have loved to have seen those...I have just one Mile high WW, #4, and I was lucky to get that one.

Thank you:)

not nearly as complete as Sharon's but here's a foursome.

CIMG0028.jpg

CIMG0035.jpg

That is a Fearsome Foursome! (worship)

3 out of 4 ain't bad... ben, sell me your mmc9 and I'll sell it back to you, so we can both have owned them :wishluck:

not nearly as complete as Sharon's but here's a foursome.

CIMG0028.jpg

CIMG0035.jpg

That is a Fearsome Foursome! (worship)

3 out of 4 ain't bad... ben, sell me your mmc9 and I'll sell it back to you, so we can both have owned them :wishluck:
u sayin' mm9 is not FF caliber compared to the other 3? :sumo: