• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

thanks mike and jeff. i've had a ton of fun chasing the raboy's. generally not terribly pricey, fairly accessible, and GREAT g.a. cover art. down to just the master 32, which is not one of the iconic covers, and i am in fact a bit surprised it is being so darned elusive.

I see you were in Disney World recently Ronaldo. So is this why you weren't at WW Philly?

81f77cab.jpg

i'm sending this to sheena unless i'm looking toward some pretty nice discounts in my immediate future.

since y'all have been so digging that little pool table/cmj pic, isn't there one among you that so looks forward to a matching master group-shot that you'll send over a #32?

Tec 31 inverse grades - 5.0 and 0.5

IMG_1401.jpg

:cool: Alex, is your 5.0 the copy with ow/w PQ and has some tape on upper left spine?

That's one of my former copies. It's rough, but the pages were really nice!

This group shot may not make sense but they are all books that I picked up recently and are part of my collection now.

I was especially happy to pick up the America's Best 25 since I think it is Schomburg's anniversary issue.

hm

7158142489_a6d250fb3e_c.jpg

1688859052_126104cafd.jpg

Strictly speaking .2 would be the inverse grade of 5.0. In any case I would take either of those. Nice books.

I believe your are correct, I should have said reverse. :grin:

IMG_1401.jpg

:cool: Alex, is your 5.0 the copy with ow/w PQ and has some tape on upper left spine?

You got it Ben! There is one "small piece of tape" on upper spine,

IMG_1401.jpg

That's one of my former copies. It's rough, but the pages were really nice!

Your talking about the 0.5 of course right? :grin:

Defiantly rough, looks like glorious road-kill / paper shredded slightly around the edges, but surprisingly is supple and very readable.

And the check-out type slip on the inner back cover adds a bit of character to it doesn't it? Thought that was cool! :headbang: