• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

Since I was able to pick up Silver Streak #8 from my pal Larry at last weekends' BBQ at Todd's house, I thought a small group shot of the three issues I have was in order

SilverStreakset_zpsd14e0e5e.jpg

:cloud9:

Awesome books! The 6 is one of my all time favorites and you just can't beat those Claw covers, all classics!

The Claw is a bit more scary than some of the villains in the GA Superman stories.

8766505459_96dfdbf601_b.jpg

These guys seemed more mischievous than truly evil.

Edited by BB-Gun

Since I was able to pick up Silver Streak #8 from my pal Larry at last weekends' BBQ at Todd's house, I thought a small group shot of the three issues I have was in order

Awesome books! The 6 is one of my all time favorites and you just can't beat those Claw covers, all classics!

The Claw is a bit more scary than some of the villains in the GA Superman stories.

These guys were seemed more mischievous than truly evil.

Yep, not much evil there

Yep, not much evil there

I still like the 57 though. That was one of the first GA books I had as a kid(paid about 14 bucks for it).

I picked up my 11th Planet the other day, so it motivated me to take a group shot.

On a side note, it is difficult to take a picture of more than 2 books so I have a new appreciation for most of the great pictures taken in this thread.

image-14_zps0ff7ad68.jpg

I picked up my 11th Planet the other day, so it motivated me to take a group shot.

On a side note, it is difficult to take a picture of more than 2 books so I have a new appreciation for most of the great pictures taken in this thread.

image-14_zps0ff7ad68.jpg

Awesome stuff! I am currently also collecting Planet books. I am trying to obtain grades 5.0 and higher for my books which is proving to be a challenge on some books. Your top row left and right books are ones I am actively seeking. :)

image-14_zps0ff7ad68.jpg

Great books! Once upon a time I ventured to put that run together but I got side tracked by about ten other titles! lol

Good luck with the run, it's a great title!

DC group shot:

bsgyc3a61vds6o3fg.jpg

Amazing group shots. I, of course, am partial to the DC one, but I am a fan of the Centaur laden group as well

(worship)

Edited by ciorac

Yep, not much evil there

I still like the 57 though. That was one of the first GA books I had as a kid(paid about 14 bucks for it).

I like all three. The stories were more of a battle of wits than anything else. The Claw was just violent. He liked to squish traitors between his fingers. I think the Prankster shot a few friends in one of his stories but I may be hallucinating.