• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

8798625127_06938db04a_c.jpg

Found a few more of my favorite Boy Commandos Comics and added them to a few others for a group shot. One day these will all be back in the correct box with the others.

8798625127_06938db04a_c.jpg

Found a few more of my favorite Boy Commandos Comics and added them to a few others for a group shot. One day these will all be back in the correct box with the others.

Very cool and underrated books.

One more group tonight... Some ladies, err books, I picked up earlier this year. Except for the 2 at the bottom which were raw books I've had in my collection for a few years.

DE3ACB4C-54DB-4DA4-8915-5A2CE7C5F2EF-335-0000001E7DD53FFC_zps3c1ca6e7.jpg

awesome stuff

OK, so I take a photo of my Weird Mysteries group. On my Blackberry. I'm techno challenged. Try to upload it and keep getting the 'image is too large' message. Help a tech-challenged boardie out here. Tried to save it and reduce the size but it's just Fail.

Thanks fellas... I appreciate it. :)

I just need to find a nice Headline 8 now to complete the Hitler cover quadfecta.

The line starts right behind me buddy! :sumo::grin:

Thanks fellas... I appreciate it. :)

I just need to find a nice Headline 8 now to complete the Hitler cover quadfecta.

The line starts right behind me buddy! :sumo::grin:

It's more like a starting line. ;):baiting: