• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

Did I detect a new Superman (4th down from the top, 2nd from the left) lurking in the pile? hm

#26? I think I had it when you were here.

:gossip: #14

Did I detect a new Superman (4th down from the top, 2nd from the left) lurking in the pile? hm

I know I had that one...had it for a while... superman14.jpg

Not sure how I missed it. :blush:

Love that cover! :headbang:

Wait a minute Richard...let me get this straight...no Superman 24? (gasp) What kind of collector are you? :roflmao:

I do need one. Sold mine to a boardie a couple of years ago. I had a chance to buy the 9.4 and for whatever reason I balked. Still frustrated about that.

Ohhhhh...you should never sell a comic book... lol

The comic retailer's mantra..."I must sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to sell more comics to buy more comics to..."

I know I had that one...had it for a while... superman14.jpg

My favorite Superman cover.

It's my second favorite. I love #23 just because he looks so angry.

superman23.jpg

[quote=adamstrange

superman23.jpg

Given Supes powers, one would have to question his choice of locomotion here.

He wanted them to know he was coming for them

[quote=adamstrange

superman23.jpg

Given Supes powers, one would have to question his choice of locomotion here.

He wanted them to know he was coming for them

....I suppose the next scene would have the enemy sub orbiting the Moon ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u