• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,348 posts in this topic

I could spend weeks in your library, BB-Gun.

The cat sleeps on top of the boxes and there is room for only one chair. My grandson likes to watch Superman/Batman movies on my computer. I could use a better way to organize the books before anyone else could survive in the mess. :insane:

You can visit my flickr site

http://www.flickr.com/photos/15446859@N06/

Edited by BB-Gun

This thread needs a boost. Nearly finished with my slabbed collection of Quality Uncle Sam covers. It has been complete for a while but am slowing either subbing or buying graded copies. Six raws below but one is out for grading. Unfortunately one of the raws is trimmed so doubtful I would get that one graded. Not the highest graded examples by far but some great covers and good stories.

Although, you can't see, this includes copies from the following pedigrees (alas the Pennsylvania and Rockford are the same issue so I only posted the Pennsylvania as it is a tad higher graded).

Pennsylvania

San Francisco

Rockford

Crippen

Crowley

us.jpg

This thread needs a boost. Nearly finished with my slabbed collection of Quality Uncle Sam covers. It has been complete for a while but am slowing either subbing or buying graded copies. Six raws below but one is out for grading. Unfortunately one of the raws is trimmed so doubtful I would get that one graded. Not the highest graded examples by far but some great covers and good stories.

Although, you can't see, this includes copies from the following pedigrees (alas the Pennsylvania and Rockford are the same issue so I only posted the Pennsylvania as it is a tad higher graded).

Pennsylvania

San Francisco

Rockford

Crippen

Crowley

us.jpg

WoW !

Mini group shot of my newly assembled set of Super-American covers. Nice interior art and origin story of a US solider from the year 2350 brought back thru time to fight the dictators of WW2. Really wish the character had lasted longer than four issues.

DSCF0884_zpsdef89839.jpg

DSCF0887_zps2d2ba8cd.jpg

DSCF0888_zpsd0254b73.jpg