• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

a friend of mine picked up this little mid grade original owner run of detectives a few years ago, and was gracious enough to sell them to me (only missing the 45 as fate would have it)....

wonderful little addition to my collection (NFS)

image_zpsyyyefsrb.jpeg

You lucky man Rick

a friend of mine picked up this little mid grade original owner run of detectives a few years ago, and was gracious enough to sell them to me (only missing the 45 as fate would have it)....

wonderful little addition to my collection (NFS)

image_zpsyyyefsrb.jpeg

:cloud9:

Peter and Rick love both the TEC shots!! (thumbs u

Here is a small group. Hey its 2 or more for a group right?!! :D Anyways,

both these books came from fellow boardies and I thought that even though they come from separate publishers they looked really neat side by side due to the common theme.

Would love to someday throw an Aman22 in there and make it a big green monster wrecking havoc on the cities below trifecta.

24544071211_9438f6fa5f_c.jpg

both these books came from fellow boardies and I thought that even though they come from separate publishers they looked really neat side by side due to the common theme.

Would love to someday throw an Aman22 in there and make it a big green monster wrecking havoc on the cities below trifecta.

That Speed is awesome. I need to get a copy. Check back with me in a decade to see how the search is coming.

That Speed is awesome. I need to get a copy. Check back with me in a decade to see how the search is coming.

Thanks dude!! Yeah the Speed is a TOUGH book. I contacted CGC and asked them to place a Classic Cover designation rightfully so on the label and they took care of it which I thought was awesome.I need to send mine in and get it reholdered. Ted over at Superworld just posted a 3.0 which must have been graded relatively recently because it has the updated comments on it. Fairly priced too IMO

"Brothers from two different mothers" lol

Look great together. You know I've always loved your "Speed". I have the Rockford copy of the BR. Really cool cover. Hope you get the AM soon. When it surfaces, "Do you bleed?.....you will"

Look great together. You know I've always loved your "Speed". I have the Rockford copy of the BR. Really cool cover. Hope you get the AM soon. When it surfaces, "Do you bleed?.....you will"

lol:applause: you got that right brother!! I have a feeling if one surfaces it may be me making someone else hemorrhage (money that is) as I know of a few others who are in search as well but I would definitely try

AmazingMan22.jpg

lol:applause: you got that right brother!! I have a feeling if one surfaces it may be me making someone else hemorrhage (money that is) as I know of a few others who are in search as well but I would definitely try

AmazingMan22.jpg

One of the all time esoteric champs

AmazingMan22.jpg

One of the all time esoteric champs

Fantastic!!!!! :headbang:

Great books as always Gino! :applause: