• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

Still licking my wounds from not winning any of the Comicconnect Detectives I wanted last week, so figured I'd cheer myself up with a group shot of my early Tecs to date. (I must say... it didn't hurt.) :) These have taken about a dozen years to put together... Still hoping to add another one sometime this year.

138780.jpg

I don't always quote images - but I'll make an exception for that one! :applause:

I hope you find one that suits to add to the group. But a shot of 7 is awkward, so you'd better make it two.

9091903987_67ee8c623b_b.jpg

There are lots of Spirit comics available on ebay. I find them at the flea market as well. The one on the right center fell out while I was looking at some Sunday pages. I purchased both.

Edited by BB-Gun

Thanks for the kind words, guys. :hi:

I hope you find one that suits to add to the group. But a shot of 7 is awkward, so you'd better make it two.

Or make it three & just add another row. hm

Pep 22 unrestored 2.0. Price is 29999 (cheap, right!)

Marvel 1 unrestored gd-

What do you have the Pep stored in? Saran Wrap?

Marvel 1 is in my wheelhouse in that grade though ;)

Marvel 1 is insane...would love to see that in person.

Following the tradition (?) of comics stack, after the Four Color Mattress and the Fiction House Pile, here's my Atlas Accumulation -

AAM-1_zps867408a5.jpg

AAM-2_zps926b6e13.jpg

AAM-3_zpsd8ae01c2.jpg

AAM-4_zpsdb0f7aba.jpg

AAM-5_zps9ce93912.jpg

This thread always just blows me away (worship)(worship)(worship)