• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

AAM-41_zpse5f7bcf8.jpg

AAM-42_zpsd967e71b.jpg

AAM-43_zpsf679161a.jpg

Whew. Aside from a couple that are on display and more on their way from Catrick, these are about it for Atlas. This clocks @ about 860 - 870 Timely / Atlas books yet still a drop compared to the heavy count of books put out by Marvel in those years so %age-wise, it's far lower than my Fiction House count. I guess my next goal is to reach 1,000 sooner than later. Thanks for looking :)

WOW! :applause: What an awesome bunch of Atlas books Scrooge. I'd love to have a quarter of those someday.

They put out so many cool books, there's hardly an Atlas book made that I wouldn't like to have in my collection.

That's a lot of good reading! :applause:

Except for the romance? hm

WOW! :applause: What an awesome bunch of Atlas books Scrooge. I'd love to have a quarter of those someday.

They put out so many cool books, there's hardly an Atlas book made that I wouldn't like to have in my collection.

+1!!! What an amazing set of pics! Unreal...

Where are all the Marvel Tales ha ha!

Thanks everyone. :banana:

As you can guess, I am not a big PCH fan, more of a War & Western. Once I started to focus on the Atlas War, Atlas Horror took a back seat. Given $X to spend, rather than buy an Atlas Horror, I would typically pick up a nice Fiction House issue (see prior set of pics) during that time. Hence the paucity of Horror in these shots.

Romance are odd. Great covers and -shoot when it comes to stories BUT I wish I had more issues in my collection but they are harder to find :o

Hence the paucity of Horror in these shots.

But you do have a Spellbound #20 (which is in high-up on my personal top-ten list). :headbang: You have a great collection, Michaël. (worship)

AAM-41_zpse5f7bcf8.jpg

AAM-42_zpsd967e71b.jpg

AAM-43_zpsf679161a.jpg

Whew. Aside from a couple that are on display and more on their way from Catrick, these are about it for Atlas. This clocks @ about 860 - 870 Timely / Atlas books yet still a drop compared to the heavy count of books put out by Marvel in those years so %age-wise, it's far lower than my Fiction House count. I guess my next goal is to reach 1,000 sooner than later. Thanks for looking :)

NIce group of Westerns...and war comics. (worship)

That's a lot of good reading! :applause:

Except for the romance? hm

:sumo:

I rest my case :baiting:

Romance are odd. Great covers and -shoot when it comes to stories

Hence the paucity of Horror in these shots.

But you do have a Spellbound #20 (which is in high-up on my personal top-ten list). :headbang: You have a great collection, Michaël. (worship)

I was lucky that Pat Calhoun let me buy his Spellbound # 20. :foryou: Pat -

Spellbound20_zpsbfdb6028.jpg