• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,323 posts in this topic

This would need to be done by a bigger collector than myself, but it would be really cool to see a group shot that would be date specific.  Like what all books would have been on the news stand in July 1943, or February 1946?  I just think it would be cool to see what some of the collectors with the bigger collections could cobble together.

24 minutes ago, circumstances said:

Sorting through 50 or 60 miscellaneous golden age that either don't fit into my collection or were recently accumulated.

20180528_141235.jpg

Heck, ALL those books fit into my collection just fine. Especially that Speed. If you have need to get rid of it. I would be happy to give it a happy home. :x

1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

Heck, ALL those books fit into my collection just fine. Especially that Speed. If you have need to get rid of it. I would be happy to give it a happy home. :x

This is how I know you have impeccable taste RM good sir!!! I looked at that AWESOME pic and the Speed immediately jumped out at me. Scroll down 2 seconds later and I see this haha!! 

Great stuff!! 

4 hours ago, circumstances said:

Sorting through 50 or 60 miscellaneous golden age that either don't fit into my collection or were recently accumulated.

20180528_141235.jpg

Great group! My eyes went right to the Robotmen of the Lost Planet and then I noticed that awesome Atomic Comics. The rest of the row boasts some Fawcetts that beg a closer look as well as a Powerhouse Pepper poking out: love me some Wolverton!

24 minutes ago, PopKulture said:

Great group! My eyes went right to the Robotmen of the Lost Planet and then I noticed that awesome Atomic Comics. The rest of the row boasts some Fawcetts that beg a closer look as well as a Powerhouse Pepper poking out: love me some Wolverton!

I'm a big fan as well!

6 hours ago, circumstances said:

20180528_141235.jpg

Super selection and very eclectic! And to think, all this and Centaurs too!:applause: