• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery box of approx 150 - 200 GA Comics arriving today

1,277 posts in this topic

shouldn't be a dupe.........i keep all the scans in the same dir and try to keep the names consistant so that i don't do any repeats....glad to see someone is awake out there, i'll check it out smile.gif

Yeah, have a word with the QC Dept.!

Now that krighton has decided to post these for sale on ebay, shouldn't this whoring of wares take place/be moved more appropriately under GA forums or Marketplace? confused-smiley-013.gif Or should I go next with posting the arrival of my latest DCBS comics order and post the variants and Identity crisis issues I plan on selling? LMK as I can't wait to promote my next ebay sales in general too yeahok.gif

Now that krighton has decided to post these for sale on ebay, shouldn't this whoring of wares take place/be moved more appropriately under GA forums or Marketplace? confused-smiley-013.gif Or should I go next with posting the arrival of my latest DCBS comics order and post the variants and Identity crisis issues I plan on selling? LMK as I can't wait to promote my next ebay sales in general too yeahok.gif

What difference does it make? It didn't start out a selling thread and only turned into one later (and then only indirectly). It's more about posting newly uncovered books. Does it really clutter up the CG forum that much that one can't just ignore it if one chooses? I have no intention of buying but I'm enjoying the thread anyway.

Honestly, it seems that nobody here is happy unless they're complaining about something... Christo_pull_hair.gif

these won't be up on ebay for awhile..but i think i mentioned a few pages ago if the powers that be want to move this monster to the GA forum wouldn't bother me in the least....
After reading every post of 107 pages, I think that it would be foolish to start a new thread in another forum. Lets keep all of the details in one thread.

these won't be up on ebay for awhile..but i think i mentioned a few pages ago if the powers that be want to move this monster to the GA forum wouldn't bother me in the least....
After reading every post of 107 pages, I think that it would be foolish to start a new thread in another forum. Lets keep all of the details in one thread.

108 pages devil.gif