• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery box of approx 150 - 200 GA Comics arriving today

1,277 posts in this topic

After reading every post of 107 pages, I think that it would be foolish to start a new thread in another forum. Lets keep all of the details in one thread.

I totally agree, but I also think Arch should transfer this entire thread to the GA Forum.

After reading every post of 107 pages, I think that it would be foolish to start a new thread in another forum. Lets keep all of the details in one thread.

I totally agree, but I also think Arch should transfer this entire thread to the GA Forum.

Haven't you stormed out of this thread already once or twice? poke2.gif

If you believe that PM Arch and he will most likely move it. End of story.

If you believe that PM Arch and he will most likely move it. End of story.

Come on, it's not like I'm trying to reinvent the wheel here.

What if I started a huge thread in General about "look at all the BA books my dead uncle's butler sent me", don't you think it should be moved to the BA forums at some point? confused-smiley-013.gif

That's the entire PURPOSE of separating the forums.

...you should feel lucky you've only been on the boards a few days, the rest of us have had to listen to it for years!

It's nice to know what side of the "moral fence" many of you sit on.

Freaking unbelieveable that you all hammer on me, and I'd never even think of keeping a penny more than I'm entitled to.

I guess, noting where it comes from, I should take the abuse as a compliment.. acclaim.gif

JC, I might be the only one here on your side. But I too have sold for family and friends and unless they say you can keep certain items in exchange for your work the honest way is to ask them upfront you can pay me 25% of total sale or I will take these items in exchange. It should be the owners choice not the hired seller.

K,

Even if it was a joke it was a sick joke. Turned my stomach a bit too. I had a brother that would rip off any of the family so jokes like this usually means you really thought of doing this at one point. Maybe you should let your Uncle know of this web site so he can read all this.

One question also. Is your Uncle getting the links to the auction so he can watch them and get excited watching the price climb?

confused-smiley-013.gif

Just my 2 cents.

What if I started a huge thread in General about "look at all the BA books my dead uncle's butler sent me",....? confused-smiley-013.gif

I dare ya.

I double dog dare ya!

uncle doesn't own a computer, i'm actually building him one and sending it down to him....at no cost, not that it matters to anyone. Not sure i'd want to try and explain to him all the costs, fees, etc...he told me this evening to act as if they were mine, still sticking with my original plan of sending him the lions share.

Told my dad to watch the prices if he wants, but to tell uncle what each book sold for would only confuse the issue as the fees will be different for each book, not to mention paypal fees etc...

Do you two just grunt at each other and then hang the phone up? (Of course, this scenario would involve one or both of you either holding the phone upside-down or just laying it on the floor and hitting it with a stick so that you could exorcise the demons that were posessing it.)

Who cares? Why can't everyone just STFU and let this guy post his books? Why is everyone so eager to crawl up his asss with a magnifying glass? Nobody is forcing anyone to read this thread, to believe his story, or to bid on his books. If you think he is a liar, great, don't bid. But please don't drive the guy off and trash this thread because there are PLENTY of people who are interested in seeing what he has and how he found them. I would like to see the rest of the scans. I am not going to buy any, but I like seeing comic books. Isn't that the point of this place? You guys go way overboard sometimes and end up ruining it for a whole lot of people.

Once again, we all get it. You and JC and whoever else thinks this guy is full of it. Now go start a retarded argument somewhere else and let the people who want to see the books see the books.

End of sign-rantpost.gif

You need to settle down. Nobody is driving him off... in fact, he's almost preternaturally calm about this whole thing, in case you hadn't noticed. So sit back, relax, have a beer, and STFU.

flowerred.gif

This guy is going to be here until his books are sold, you can be sure of that. In the meantime, you have your fun and I'll have mine. angel.gif

I think the story about that collection with the chair is going to...dare I say it?.....fold... foreheadslap.gif

Since you asked.....Here's the story about the collection with the chair...

Linky-dink

I mean, why should krighton get all the attention! Unfortuately, if I did what he is doing, I would still be posting scans. Wait, I *AM* still posting scans! smile.gif