• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Paypal/Ebay coupon code!! DOH! good for some, not for others

76 posts in this topic

Is it good for all ebayers? I got my codes in My Ebay messages section. Everyone should check in their eBay and make sure they received this message. If you did and it still doesn't work, I'd contact eBay about it.

The other thing might be if you are trying it on a purchase made before they sent the offer out it may not work (I'm just guessing here, not stating fact).

Is it good for all ebayers? I got my codes in My Ebay messages section. Everyone should check in their eBay and make sure they received this message. If you did and it still doesn't work, I'd contact eBay about it.

The other thing might be if you are trying it on a purchase made before they sent the offer out it may not work (I'm just guessing here, not stating fact).

when was the coupon sent because i won something yesterday. Shouldnt it work?

when was the coupon sent because i won something yesterday. Shouldnt it work?

Ya, reading it over, it should work. It looks like it hit my inbox on March 14th and the 10% off coupon states it's good through March 31st.

In their little disclaimer at the bottom it does say that eBay reserves the right to end this offer at any time without notice though. That would be shtty though if that's what they did here.

'offer valid for purchases made between start date 12:00 am and end date' ( I tried to cut and paste, but alas I was unable...)

I just read mine in my messages on ebay. It looks like there is a also a 10% off for fashion and 10% off for technology items.

Woot!

10% off when using paypal

expires march 31, 2006

maximum savings $25

only valid one time per paypal account

C-MAR2006ANNIV

damn...if only i had know a few days ago... foreheadslap.gif893censored-thumb.giftonofbricks.gif

regards

ditto Christo_pull_hair.gif

I just checked my ebay inbox (usually never check it) and found a 10% off coupon for anything purchased on Ebay with the code: C-MARCH2006CAT

Also found the save $10 on Fashion (C-MARCH2006FASHION) and $20 on tech stuff (C-MARCH2006TECH) coupons.

Hope those work. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

OK, I'll ask the stupid question : I won and paid an auction on March 15th. If the coupon surfaced on the 14th, is there any way by which I can apply this coupon to an auction already paid (by using the auction number or whatever) ? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Thanks!

I'm thinking the coupon works only for people who received notices in their Ebay messages inbox. My other "buying" ebay account didn't get the notice. The one that did get the notice, said I would get the discount if I won auctions with said account and paid with the paypal account registered to my Ebay account.

The fashion and tech coupons don't work until next month.

sorry.gif