• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Paypal/Ebay coupon code!! DOH! good for some, not for others

76 posts in this topic

you live in the UK, you already got a discount over the US $. mad.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

Hey, you try buying gas and cigarettes here and then you'll see why i need every discount i can get.

Then quit smoking and ride a bike.

How do you get those codes in your inbox???

I never get them

maybe it's just for yanks only. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Could be. I've never received one either.

If you complete transactions using Ebay.com you may get sent U.S. codes sent depending on your buying / selling habits.

If you use Aussie E-bay (Ebay.com.au) for your transactions you may get sent Australian coupon codes again dependant on your overall $$$ throughput.

Or you can just leech of others that have been sent the codes by looking at this. yay.gif

Here is where the codes get listed.

Hope this helps you all out at some stage.

Regards,

Russ... flowerred.gif

Anybody tried these codes and had success with them in the last two days ?

I am planning on a $200+ purchase and it would help...

tried both and neither worked for me today

JPS

I figured out what was wrong. You need to check your email information and make sure that email is linked with your ebay account and paypal account. Once i did that they worked. I saved 20 bucks on my scanner! I got a Microtek i700 for 166 bucks new in the box! I hope it works. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Anybody tried these codes and had success with them in the last two days ?

I am planning on a $200+ purchase and it would help...

tried both and neither worked for me today

JPS

I figured out what was wrong. You need to check your email information and make sure that email is linked with your ebay account and paypal account. Once i did that they worked. I saved 20 bucks on my scanner! I got a Microtek i700 for 166 bucks new in the box! I hope it works. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Let us know how it works because I was thinking of getting one the other day but I couldn't pull the trigger without knowing how it was.